the 'Arabian' looking girl

schlim

Do you think the girl in the screen is your padawan?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the girl in the screen is your padawan?

• Yeah...
    • Nah...
    • Could be...
    • Shut up you crazy freak

Look at this screen first...

Ok, I know your all saying "what the crap is this noobs problem!?!" but please hear me out...

I know in the screen she looks evil and the best guess is that she is out to kill the pc, but...

In the main trailer (Lucas Arts KotOR II I'm sure you can find it elsewhere but I had the LA page opened...) about 2/3's through there is a short scene were you are fighting the same black clothed/hooded guys, and the girl in the tan robes (arabian looking) or someone who looks a whole lot like her is fighting them with you... maybe shes not your padawan but I just thought this was interesting were she is portrayed to be so evil in the screen

yous see in the trailer it looks like shes on ur side but schlim in your screen she looks like shes fighting you. just my opinion tho. and if she was ur apprentice wouldnt she have a lightsaber?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Maybe shes a backstabber whos on your side one minute and against you the next or maybe their completely different people and you don't have to have a lightsaber. When I played kotor i equipped Jolee with Baccas blade and sold the lightsaber. Did that ever cross your mind? and baccas blade happened to be one of my most powerful swords.

im just saying that traditionally jedi use sabers and almost never use swords. tell me 2 times in any book that a jedi used a sword when they couldve used a saber.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

im just saying that traditionally jedi use sabers and almost never use swords.  tell me 2 times in any book that a jedi used a sword when they couldve used a saber.

Answer this:Is Kotor 2 a game where you're allowed to customize your characters and pick which path/classes/abilities etc you want or some cheap EU book. And who says just cause ur a jedi you have to use a lightsabre. Baccas blade is one of the most powerful melee weapons and its not a lighsaber. so maybe the guy playing the game decided to have the girl wield a weapon more powerful than the lightsaber he had. Just shut up and go home

umm padawan kinda implies that. and im not gonna shut-up and go home. and actually baccas blade is weak if u get good crystals for your saber of if u go to yavin and get those blades.

She is a Kraith grunt (Onderon Sith type). She is with the masked guys.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

and i will giv u da quote

think I know which screenshot you're talking about. I'm not sure who the robed fighters are aligned with. The woman in that screenshot is not a party character, as some have figured out. I'm not exactly sure who she is, to be honest.

i am such a nice person

"Nah.."

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

shes not a padawan akari jsut said she isnt a party member

i know shes not a padawan this poll implies it tho