Dark Rage!

What do you think of the new Dark Rage pic?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new Dark Rage pic?

• Dark Rage looks awsome I'm getting that power asap
    • Dark Rage looks okay but it's not really my favorite so far
    • Dark Rage looks lame I hope they change it
    • I don't use the Dark side
    • I don't care

Force Rage sounds cool but I also like the sounds (no pun intended) of Force Screem. I like the Idea of being able to kill people with just a screem, or if nothing else you will stun them so its all good I guess.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They say that their body bends in impossible ways... ;)

That sounds freakin awsome! I can't wait to see that in action. The Dark Side just looks better and better. ;)

Force Rage sounds cool but I also like the sounds (no pun intended) of Force Screem. I like the Idea of being able to kill people with just a screem, or if nothing else you will stun them so its all good I guess.

I hadn't heard of that one yet no pun intended either. Force scream seems like a very odd force power indeed. Will this be the new force insanity?

Cheers!

Battle meditation is also on my list, even though it isn't DS, but the devs mentioned another DS force power, but I forgot the name, and no one has answered me yet, any help would be great.... ;)

Any idea what it did?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Speaking of battling, we also got a look at some of the sweet new force powers in the game. Both of the powers that we were shown were from the Dark Side, and they were definitely not for nice guys. Force Scream is a ranged sonic attack of sorts, as your character will let out an ear piercing scream that will either kill or stun any enemies in the blast radius. Unfortunately, the balancing hadn't been fully finished, so everytime we saw the power in action, it killed everyone nearby. The sound wasn't finished yet, either, so we only saw sonic waves radiate out from the character. Still, it looks like this will be a very powerful addition to any Dark Jedi's bag of tricks.

The second new Dark Side force power we saw was Force Crush. This one was pretty bad-ass, as you lift your enemy off of the ground, hold him aloft for a few seconds, then use your mind to crush him into a ball. The animation didn't seem to be completed, but it definitely looks like this will be one of the more brutal powers we've seen so far. Your enemy's arms and legs bend at impossible angles, and I can just imagine the sickening sound effects that will created to go along with the animations.

go to http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/star-wars-kni...2/530479p2.html for the full article. B)

AscendedPaladin.png

Battle meditation is also on my list, even though it isn't DS, but the devs mentioned another DS force power, but I forgot the name, and no one has answered me yet, any help would be great.... :)

Any idea what it did?

It was another modifier force power... :)

Are you referring to Dark Fury? If so, it' probably the upgrade to Dark Rage.

Battle meditation is also on my list, even though it isn't DS, but the devs mentioned another DS force power, but I forgot the name, and no one has answered me yet, any help would be great.... :)

Any idea what it did?

It was another modifier force power... :)

Are you referring to Dark Fury? If so, it' probably the upgrade to Dark Rage.

That's it, thank you...and i remember someone mentioning that... :(

so far they have released

Force Sight

Force Screem

Force Crush

Battle Meditation

Force Furry

Can anyone else think of any other force powers they have talked about yet?

AscendedPaladin.png

thanks OLD SKOOL WHEELMAN I had forgot about those two.

They say there is going to be 20 or so new force powers and something like 60 feats I wonder what some of the new feats will be like. Also I wonder if they are meaning there is going to be 20 new groups (i.e. stun through kill droid would = one group) of force powers or just 20 total same applies to feats, mind you I can't see them adding 60 new groups of feats.

AscendedPaladin.png