Humorous Logo Intro?

In some previous LucasArts games there has been a funny animation introducing the LucasArts logo. That was absent in the PC version of KOTOR and I'm not sure if it was there in the X-Box version. I know I'd kinda like to see something neat when I first turn on KOTOR II. Anybody have any ideas for a humorous logo intro?

In Jedi Acadamy they had the logo doing the whole lightning bolt out of the hands thing. Maybe a lightsaber this time?

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I wouldn't mind a fight between two...

A red one and a blue one...

Red=DS

Blue=LS

Red has a double bladed saber and blue has two sabers...Red provides the first strike, which blue immediately deflects and pivots, lightsabers going for the legs...red dodges, flys into the air, shooting off force lightning, which blue also deflects...red breaks his double bladed into two regular sabers and the dual continues until blue emerges the winner...but if that is too serious, why don't we still include the duel, but infuse some Monty Python? ;);)

I remember something, but I think it was just on X-box. X-box version also started out showing the nifty trailer for the game. Maybe it's in the trailers on the LA website for the first KotOR?

here's the situation:

The lightside jedi is on the L, and confronted by the dark Jedi. The dark jedi does a flourish, and then the lightside jedi throws his saber into the air spinning, and gets struck by the darksider's force lightning - and the darksider takes the spot on the L.

Could be another game, but I doubt it. I'm gonna go check.

Yup, it's in there. Check out http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_gallery.html

If you want to see it.

I don't think Lucas even looks at it, from what I've heard. He doesn't much care or look at feedback on the prequels, after all.

Still, it's a light-hearted thing, and he's had at least a year (when those trailers came out, probably before the X-box version ever came out) to see it - and it's a really popular game with lots of money, so he ought to pay attention to it if nothing else.

Ummm... wow... hahahahha... (not laughing at you, laughing at the comment)

Are you aware that threads that have nothing to do with KotOR II or anything else with depth or interest on this forum? We haven't even begun arguing yet. No, it's not important, we're just squeezing every last drop of anything we can get to discuss.

Ummm... wow... hahahahha... (not laughing at you, laughing at the comment)

Are you aware that threads that have nothing to do with KotOR II or anything else with depth or interest on this forum? We haven't even begun arguing yet. No, it's not important, we're just squeezing every last drop of anything we can get to discuss.

I agree...

BTW, yeah, it can be whatever, because Lucas will go back and edit it anyway.... :angry: :lol:

Well, I enjoy all the little things in a game. Company logo intros have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if anyone has played Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64, but that game had some of the best logo intros ever. The little squirrel actually cuts the Nintendo logo in half with a chainsaw. I think the logos allow a company to get out some of it's creative talent without being held to the confines of their particular subject, ala the disco dancing Darth Vader in Rebel Strike. Besides, do you really want to discuss what new colors of lightsabers there will be for the 5 millionth time?

I think the Intro for the Rogue Leader games for Gamecube are pretty cheesy. The first one has a bunch of Storm troopers dancing, and the second one the Stars of the old trilogy dance disco style. <_< When will it ever end!

I like the idea though, they just have to not make it so corny.

In some previous LucasArts games there has been a funny animation introducing the LucasArts logo. That was absent in the PC version of KOTOR and I'm not sure if it was there in the X-Box version. I know I'd kinda like to see something neat when I first turn on KOTOR II. Anybody have any ideas for a humorous logo intro?

disco!!!!!!!!!dance vader!dance!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

People have free time on their hands if they post on forums.

It's an interesting idea, though LA should do the animations themselves. So that Obsidian will be polishing the game so much that it blinds you with it's cheesy chocolatey goodness.

Fnord.