Yet another new interview

Hmm. Somehow Darth Sion gets onto a Republic vessel. Maybe its the vessel taking you back to the Core from the Outer Rim and it gets attacked? Although that seems awfully familiar...

Anything for those of us that dont have Insider?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The video interview is Insider only. The info on the link above is free. Basically the info is the same as the stuff from Gamespot. I don't know about the video yet. I'll let you know tomorrow when it finishes downloading :rolleyes: Darn 180MB file...

Obsidian expects to have KOTOR II out this holiday for both PC and Xbox. The game looks to be on track and the only thing that might delay the release would be if Obsidian felt they needed to make any major changes after playing through a more feature-complete version of the game.

It's at times like this I regret not beign an IGN insider :/.

Anyway, the interview seems to hint at that you'll run into Darth Sion fairly early in the game...

They also seem to say that basically you'll run into him plenty of times. Hmm, seems familiar somehow :rolleyes:. Wonder if the same is true for the other Sith Lords; we encounter each one of them once to get introduced to them and then they'll leave or we flee and then we meet again at some point?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Anyway, the interview seems to hint at that you'll run into Darth Sion fairly early in the game...

Though you won't normally battle him in this early stage of the game (don't worry, you cross his path several more times as the story progresses)

Maybe

Maybe

Hmm, true. Ah, well, it could be something like with Darth Bandon; we encountered him early in KOTOR 1, but never fought him before much later in the game.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D