It's a Starship

Nah, no way you can figure on putting those three together so quickly.

you mean you don't think they are from teh same ship?

Possible but they are named:

K2_Concept_StarshipBridge

K2_Concept_StarshipEngine

K2_Concept_StarshipMedicalBay

So I assumed all one ship

those were renamed and uploaded onto photobucket. go to lucasarts page and they're named with numbers.

I did an interview with MCA and FrankK for winterwind, I was shown the press website

hence where i get HQ images, like other press sites.

Hence how I knew the image was Iziz

I think it may be the place where u encounter darth sion. Mainly due to the broken tank in the medical bay, the sith design of the ship and the whole dark, watch out there's a zombie sith running around feeling of the 2 pictures aboard the sith ship, I think that may be the reactor of the ship, but not sure, it could be a power plant on telos or apart of the asteroid mining facility or some new area. Anyway they all look cool.

Why would u wake up onboard a sith ship in a room with a shattered bacta tank. If u look at the hall, u can see the same sort of sith style as the first games sith hallways, republic ship halls were much more oval shaped, also why would u shatter a bacta tank? It looks like a very dark place aswell. Also notice the highly dark and reflective floor, also something from sith ships.

That is the mining facility....not a starship, though i guess it could be a ship since it is only latched onto a asteroid. Your right it does look like Sith Architecture but if Sith rule in this time why would you, a Jedi a) be taken in by them and B) be deserted :ph34r:

*twinges with happiness* i cant wait to play this game...

I don't mean to sound offencive, but that makes absolutely no sense. I barely saw the sith emblem (which is void now, the emblem was the starforge symbol) onboard the leviathan. The sith do not rule in this time. The jedi have gone into hiding due to assasinations and the sith are yet again rising in power. The only question is, what doomsday weapon is it this time.

Indeed, why would there be another doomsday weapon? Isn't it enough of a threat that the Sith are overwhelming in numbers and under the command of three dangerous Sithlords? Remember that both the Republic and the Jedi are very weakened as it is now...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I know that, however, the sith always need a superweapon in order to do anything so it seems.

Star Wars Trilogy: Death Star

Star Wars Prequel Trilogy: The clone army (it's not so much a superweapon but it comes pretty close)

Star Wars KOTOR: Star Forge

Star Wars Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight: Dark Trooper (never played the game but read about it)

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Doomgiver

Star Wars Jedi Knight 3: Ragnos

Superweapons are aparently a must have for every rising sith lord, I would hope that KOTOR 2 didn't have another super weapon but it likely will like almost every other star wars movie/game.

Ok, you do have a certain point, but I cannot agree about the Marka Ragnos part. He would've played the same role as the Sith Lords of Kotor 2 now does; he'd have been a strong leader and a force to be reckoned with. Behind him many Dark Jedi and others could have gathered and I don't doubt that he'd have destroyed many Jedi himself... Ragnos would have beena strong foe, but I can't think of him as a "Super Weapon" <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I dont think there will be a "super weapon" this game, obsidian so far has done a great job and I can trust them to be smart about what and what not to put in the game. But IMHO I think its an abbandoned ship from the first KOTOR or when the sith took over. Its a ghost ship that you come upon and has some sort of mystery.