New developer interview

The game tells a tale that picks up two years after the events in the original KOTOR, and it features new characters and gameplay elements.
Wait, they changed the year difference from five to two?
Atton Rand now has a newer head model than the last time we saw it.

Good...

where did you read that?!?!?!

Force Rage eh...looks awsome.

EDIT: regarding that two year--five year thing, i think its just a typo..i should hope it takes more than two years to kill almost every jedi in the universe after the sith were defeated

The game tells a tale that picks up two years after the events in the original KOTOR, and it features new characters and gameplay elements.

Good...

Ummm, from the link that you provided... ;)

Not bad.

Although I wonder if that was a misprint about the time between KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, or whether Obsidian has decided to make the games closer in timeframe (which, IMO, increases the likelihood of certain characters returning).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Good...

Ummm, from the link that you provided... ;)

the written part got put up after I got there lol

Is it just me or is there actually a dragon seen at the end of the movie, when fighting with that group of sith? :o

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Man, I hate all this Insider and Complete stuff. Why can't I download the interview for free? Things like this should be public domain. I know if I were LucasArts I'd want everybody in the world to see info on my game so they'd potentially purchase it. Don't get me wrong, I'm an IGN Insider, but I don't want to have to get both IGN and Gamespot to be able to see info on games I want.

I didnt see a dragon, but Force Scream deals radial sonic damage. Interesting, though kind of what I expected.

I'm sure that there's a dragon, it appears when the movie is at 02.50, something...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Is it just me or is there actually a dragon seen at the end of the movie, when fighting with that group of sith? :o

There was a Dragon-type-thing in one of the early images

The closest moon, Dxun, is home to numerous bloodthirsty creatures

who are periodically able to migrate to the surface of Onderon,

due to an annual period in which the two worlds' atmospheres

intersect. The human inhabitants of Onderon gradually evolved

defenses against the beasts, eventually culminating in the enormous

walled city of Iziz. Native life on the planet includes the

deadly dragon-bird.

I didnt see a dragon, but Force Scream deals radial sonic damage. Interesting, though kind of what I expected.

I'm sure that there's a dragon, it appears when the movie is at 02.50, something...

There was a Dragon-type-thing in one of the early images

The closest moon, Dxun, is home to numerous bloodthirsty creatures

who are periodically able to migrate to the surface of Onderon,

due to an annual period in which the two worlds' atmospheres

intersect. The human inhabitants of Onderon gradually evolved

defenses against the beasts, eventually culminating in the enormous

walled city of Iziz. Native life on the planet includes the

deadly dragon-bird.

that film clip was seen in a photo previously

Can I slay the dragon? ;)

Probably :o. now when I think about it, it was kind of a shame that you couldn't fight the dragon on Tatioone... ;).