I have lost the play disk to my copy of KotOR, apart from buying a new copy, is there any way to play the game with out it??? :huh:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Crack it!

What?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Crack it!

How do u do that?

A bit but it's my copy of the game, all i want to do is to play it again without having to buy it again!

Crack it!

How do u do that?

Take the CD out and toss it at the wall. Repeat until it's cracked.

That will be difficult since i have lost the cd!

The only way I know is p2p downloads.

does any 1 have the codes?

If you download a cracked version of the exe file it won't need the cd anymore.

Yes but where do i get them from?

lol not very bright are you all. Discussing illegal software downloads in a game developers forum.

Its not their game! Only sequal is!

You should be able to contact Lucas Arts and get a replacement CD. They typically require you to send in your CD case and other CDs... Then they should send you back your case and all of your CDs plus any that you were missing. At least, that's the policy at other company's I've dealt with in the past. I don't know this to be the case with Lucas Arts personally though.

-Akari