REALLY bad weather!

mkreku

Mkreku, I'm considering reporting this thread as the image may be too strong for some viewers, we do have very sensitive people here after all. The insane carnage in that photo may permanently damage someone with delicate sensibilities.

But, due to the seriousness of the thread, and the fact that such things as the chaotic weather systems in Sweden are something that need to be recognized by the world at large, I won't raise a fuss.

And I'm with Role-Player...that poor, poor chair.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Am I the only one who can see what's really going on here? The storm didn't kill that chair, it was murdered. Look at the other chair in the background. It's just sitting there passively, almost hidden behind the table, acting like it doesn't even know what's going on. This is insurance fraud. First Mr. Chair goes, then all of a sudden Mrs. Chair gets a hefty set of benefits and hooks up with a new friend on the other side of the table. Don't believe me? Check up on those chairs, I'll bet you anything that they had an umbrella plan...

Am I the only one who can see what's really going on here? The storm didn't kill that chair, it was murdered. Look at the other chair in the background. It's just sitting there passively, almost hidden behind the table, acting like it doesn't even know what's going on. This is insurance fraud. First Mr. Chair goes, then all of a sudden Mrs. Chair gets a hefty set of benefits and hooks up with a new friend on the other side of the table. Don't believe me? Check up on those chairs, I'll bet you anything that they had an umbrella plan...

Interesting theory...how much to you want to bet that Mrs. Chair had a Patio Table, or even a Lawn Ornament in her life?

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Interesting theory...how much to you want to bet that Mrs. Chair had a Patio Table, or even a Lawn Ornament in her life?

LMAO. :p