More character creation diversity

that's right in KOTOR you could only be human.BORING!! i've had enough experience being that b4 i played KOTOR.c'mon man lets not discriminate the other alien races in star wars! rodians,zabrak,wookies,gamorreans...plus the races of those in the jedi council...Selkath Jedi,anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
You are human because the most powerful Jedi are humans.. (Anakin, Luke etc.)

*looks at avatar* ehem! you were saying? :angry:

Anakin is more powerful than yoda sorry, and judging by the jedi sround the place in ep2 though there are a lot of different aliens, the most frequent is human, though this awas probably just done because humans are easierto relate to

Well when Ep 4-6 were made the technology wasn't as good as it is now, so understandably there were much less special effects.

Also Luke wasn't a reasonable educated Jedi until episode 6.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Anakin is more powerful than yoda sorry, and judging by the jedi sround the place in ep2 though there are a lot of different aliens, the most frequent is human, though this awas probably just done because humans are easierto relate to

I think it is rather because in first SW movie it was to expensive to have a lot of alien everywhere, and then it carried over to the rest of the movies. :thumbsup:

Luke is nothing compared to the great Marka Ragnos!

You're way of! I agree with DSluke that Luke is probably the greatest force user ever. He made remarcable progress without any real training... not many (maybe none) could do succeed with such a thing as he did.

Truthfully I could care less about alien races, i really get into my character, thats why I have yet tro play a game as a female, so being an alien isn't out of the question, but if they have the same stats as a human then theres no point

As for Luke being the most powerful force user, I believe thats true, But what about Leia? Ah yet another crappy aspect of the writtings of the EU. After a while she should be as powerful as Luke

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm happy to hear that more ppl want more diversity in the faces of the character.

And Lucas said that Vader was the strongest ever, but I prefer Ulic Qel-Droma!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

• 2 weeks later...
I think that the first thing they should add is the ability to change body proportions.  It would be a lot more fun if you could be either skinny or overweight.

Or at least you should be allowed to chose which body type your character has. Not all Soldiers are muscle bound , and not all scoundrels are slender,like in KotOR 1.

They should add some more body types anyway to give more options then those 3 that was in KotOR 1.

I think that the first thing they should add is the ability to change body proportions.  It would be a lot more fun if you could be either skinny or overweight.

Or at least you should be allowed to chose which body type your character has. Not all Soldiers are muscle bound , and not all scoundrels are slender,like in KotOR 1.

They should add some more body types anyway to give more options then those 3 that was in KotOR 1.

How about a character that gets fitter as you gain experience? (Y'know, like Mr Incredible's progress in the movie?)

Oh, and I concur with a dark-side yoda-creature, that would be worth seeing/playing (even if it did contravene the rules!). There is a Zabrak in KotOR2, but he is an NPC. Definitley the only value in different races would be to add diffrent specialities (e.g. playing as a wookie would give 23 strength).

I'd like to be a force-sensitive Kamino!. :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT