More character creation diversity

Yes I proposed the same thing, months ago. It should be face and cloth editor the similar to one that exists in Galaxies.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Couldn't agree more...and maybe get the skin tones of the bodies to sync up with the head's while they're at it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I wouldn't be against more options during character creation. Although it depends what they new faces and body-types look like. Of the ones available in KOTOR I, I think I only used 3 or 4 of them, because the others didn't look very appealing to me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

True, it would add that much more of a personal feeling to the game, and to me, a good PC is the beginnings of an excellent game. If I play a game and the PC looks crap, no matter how good the environment looks, it sort of lowers the whole level of the game, but then again its how the PC moves also. But it would be alot better, and a good start.

Here I thought this guy might want real character creation divesity instead of lame cosmetics.

One person's "lame cosmetics" IS another person's character diversity.

Sounds to me like you need to just go and play the PnP. That should floot your boat. No lame cosmetics at all, and all the Char. Diversity you could dream of.

KingSnake.

The game should use an editor similar to the ones used in EA sports titles. I don't know why this would be hard to implement. In Madden and in NBA Live, for example, you can fully adjust the characters skin tone, face, hair color and style, height, weight, proportions, and body art. These are just sports games for crying out loud! I agree completely with this topic; more customization is needed. They should do away with the set character templates and devise a real character creation system. Alas it's probably too late for that.

yeah but they shoudl also alow tatoos, but not in teh beggining of the game. Perhaps when you reach a certain point in teh Dark side you go to the sith academy or base and can select some tatoos or piercings.

ANd i agree i should not only be able to pick a face, but a hairstyle and a ahir color and skin color eye color, and there shoudl be cahracters that look liek they woudl be menacing, bad ass DS from the start even if they dotn have tatoos or decayign facial features.

And once again pickign a body type, height, and everything else si all greate. But i would not liek ti if they gave us too much liek makign a persons nose big or forhead stretched.

Finally i think you shoyudl be able to pick your skin for the menus and action bar. THe previosu was a dull blue, and while the new skin in TSL will be a neat looking green, it woudl be very schway, yes schway, if we could pick our skins, like red and black or green and yellow, so you could pick a skin that corresponds with your characters personality lightsabre and garments.

O well to late for all this stuff now.

True, it would add that much more of a personal feeling to the game, and to me, a good PC is the beginnings of an excellent game. If I play a game and the PC looks crap, no matter how good the environment looks, it sort of lowers the whole level of the game, but then again its how the PC moves also. But it would be alot better, and a good start.

Just wear a maski :lol:

As long as few of those selections are ok then I'm ok.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I want beards I need beards

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Unless it has online play (oh no not this again i remember it from KOTOR 1) then you can be unique, but for a single player game, why waste time making the sims? I do like the idea of allowing editing though, as fans could make Darth maul, luke skywalker etc mods.

beards dammit

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

yea we should be able to choose body types and a LOT more faces...id laugh my a$$ off if one looked a tad jewish(just for the record im not jewish) anyways tattoos a maybe, and we should really be able to choose our start off clothes...that soldier outfit musta belonged to the teletubbies at one point..it was so gay...anyways a soldier should have a bad ass look, not look like the pansy of the universe compared 2 scoundrel and scout..thats my opinion anyways

you miss the point of kotor it is NOT SIMS(THANK GOODNESS) it is not a SPORTS GAME(DITTO), it is not a MMORPG(DITTO x 100) It is a game with story, characters, cutscenes, and is good at these things. the devs aren't (and so they shouldn't) wasting their time on making you look like you want, but spending it on things that matter, namely the aforementioned story, characters, and cutscenes. You want diversity go on your stinking MMORPGs and SIMS