UFOs in Mexico

Product of the Cosmos

Did you hear about the UFO happening in Mexico?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Did you hear about the UFO happening in Mexico?

• Yes, I heard about the whole thing
    • Yes, but only a small amount
    • No, what the hell are you talking about?
    • No, but whatever happened, it wasn't EBE's

Recently 11 UFOs followed Mexican Airforce on one of their standard patrols.

The Mexican Gov't gave a full disclosure of this event. As did the pilots, many military witnesses. Videos, pictures. And civilian witnesses accounting for this event.

But did the media you are subjected to talk about it?

All I saw was a ticker on Fox News saying 'Martians in Mexico', do a 2 second flyby and not a peep after. lol

BTW, EBE=Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity.

Ambrosia3.gif

The only UFO's I've seen with my own eyes are those that come out of my microwave oven...

Unidentifiable

Food

Objects

:ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have never see UFO in China.

Dear Product of the Cosmos,what is"知恵"?

Knowledge/Intelligence/Wisdom/Blessing I believe.

Funny how something like the possible first contact of an Alien race isn't talked about in the media. Boggles the mind... lol. You'd think that would be bigger news then a double murder, or whatever they are blabbing about these days.

Ambrosia3.gif

No one probably talked about it because no one wants to take seriously anything out of the "ordinary" from a collective group of people who frequently spot the Virgin Mary in lumps of cold refried beans or as a birthmark on a chicken's backside.

No one probably talked about it because no one wants to take seriously anything out of the "ordinary" from a collective group of people who frequently spot the Virgin Mary in lumps of cold refried beans or as a birthmark on a chicken's backside.

The speeds and ships of the UFOs in this case were ridiculously superior to our own.

This event is not speculation. As it was confirmed by a whole battalion of military troops. The fighter pilots and hundreds of civilians. Complimented by videos, pictures, as well as an official confirmation by the Mexican Government. So no, this is not a theory by 'crazies' G-pa.

Ambrosia3.gif

The speeds and ships of the UFOs in this case were ridiculously superior to our own.

This event is not speculation.  As it was confirmed by a whole battalion of military troops.  The fighter pilots and hundreds of civilians. Complimented by videos, pictures, as well as an official confirmation by the Mexican Government.  So no, this is not a theory by 'crazies' G-pa.

You got a link to this anywhere? It's peaked my interest.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Neither was the last Mary sighting.  ;)

lol I guess chalk this up under 'there are crazy people, so anything I consider too crazy for reality I attribute to crazy people'.

And elle. You can find dozens of links for this with google. But I'll find a link(s) for you.

http://www.etfriends.com/ETVreports.html

http://www.globeandmail.ca/servlet/story/R.../BNStory/Front/

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5109891

(LOL, they removed the story on this site)

Although the site doesn't go into as much detail as the report I got. I'll look for more ina sec.

For a lot of results check:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...ially+confirmed

or refine the search to get some sites that slip through the cracks.

LMFAO@someone voting for "No, but whatever happened, it wasn't EBE's" when they didn't even hear about it. LOL!

Ambrosia3.gif

Cosmos: wrong zhi.

The zhi you're using is first tone and means to know.

知 as used in "知道" which means to know.

The noun form, zhi hui, uses a different zhi and a different hui: This one:

智慧, which is a noun most aptly meaning "wisdom".

"知惠" does not exist, and writing it will probably get you kicked out of most chinese kindergartens on the account you're a stupid foreign captalist pig writing in a mockery of the native language.

- your chinese lesson of the day, courtesy of Mithie.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

When/if they catch one of those thingies I'll be interested. But reading page after page of texts trying to look credible on sites like "UFOR00lZ.com" is just mind numbing. No proof, no game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Funny how something like the possible first contact of an Alien race isn't talked about in the media. Boggles the mind...  lol.  You'd think that would be bigger news then a double murder, or whatever they are blabbing about these days.

because to date, there have never been any cases of definitive proof of the existence of extraterrestrial beings on earth. the media tend to ignore these stories because 99.99% of them are nothing other than some "wolf" cry. i.e. there's so much fake crap out there that even if something real occurs, nobody cares.

oh, and yes, there was significant coverage of the incidents when they happened. not sure why you didn't hear about it, but i sure did.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

For you and many others maybe.  But not everyone.  There has been definitive proof for many eyes.  No secret that some want this to remain unknown.

definitive means irrefutable, PoTC. just because some people believe in circumstantial or otherwise suspect evidence does not make it definitive. put any existing evidence up to peer review by experts of a wide range of fields and you'll be left with a gaping hole in the "proof" department.

granted, i fully believe there are aliens and i don't doubt they have been here (or are here)... i've just not seen anything produced so far that amounts to proof.

no secret either, that counter to those that want things to remain unknown, lie those that would distort the truth or fabricate evidence in order to make something "known." two sides to the coin, here...

taks

For you and many others maybe.  But not everyone.  There has been definitive proof for many eyes.  No secret that some want this to remain unknown.

definitive means irrefutable, PoTC. just because some people believe in circumstantial or otherwise suspect evidence does not make it definitive. put any existing evidence up to peer review by experts of a wide range of fields and you'll be left with a gaping hole in the "proof" department.

granted, i fully believe there are aliens and i don't doubt they have been here (or are here)... i've just not seen anything produced so far that amounts to proof.

no secret either, that counter to those that want things to remain unknown, lie those that would distort the truth or fabricate evidence in order to make something "known." two sides to the coin, here...

taks

Some proof is not showable. But, your right there is no mainstream proof for the masses to see/feel...

"no secret either, that counter to those that want things to remain unknown, lie those that would distort the truth or fabricate evidence in order to make something "known." two sides to the coin, here..."

There are also those that gain from creating these distortions. Ever notice how people are wayyy skeptical about this subject? It's normally because there have been so many scams and ploys. Who gains from these ploys, even if they did not do them: Those who wish the truth about this to not be known.

These ploys are so efficient is creating a gap between real info and people, that I would tend to believe they support ploys to create such skepticism.

But who really knows...

Ambrosia3.gif

i disagree that some proof is not showable, though i do not doubt there are forces that would attempt to discredit potential evidence for various reasons. usually, however, the discrediting is a direct result of national security. namely, said UFO "proof" is often a secret demonstration of technology that exists within our own confines. the really "cool" high-tech stuff the government is working on now might not be publicly acknowledged for 20 years (or more).

a good example is the numerous reports of the SR-71 Blackbird "UFO" sightings... the darned thing was under development and operational for over 20 years before the public knew it existed. given the splits in the world (political in particular), although unfortunate, it has to be mentioned that some things cannot be publicly admitted.

taks

i disagree that some proof is not showable, though i do not doubt there are forces that would attempt to discredit potential evidence for various reasons.  usually, however, the discrediting is a direct result of national security.  namely, said UFO "proof" is often a secret demonstration of technology that exists within our own confines.  the really "cool" high-tech stuff the government is working on now might not be publicly acknowledged for 20 years (or more). 

a good example is the numerous reports of the SR-71 Blackbird "UFO" sightings... the darned thing was under development and operational for over 20 years before the public knew it existed.  given the splits in the world (political in particular), although unfortunate, it has to be mentioned that some things cannot be publicly admitted.

taks

Surely your right in many scenarios. But I highly doubt in this scenario the USA gov't would test such things, on Mexican Air Force on one of their patrols. Esspecially 11 of them. lol.

When it comes to such taboo subjects as EBE's, at this time there is no direct evidence for the average researcher of the subject. But through deductive reasoning through materials that are available, it's extremely likely that many different races are already here, and have been for thousands of years.

The information is out there, its just hard to find all of it, and harder to piece it all together. Most people don't even bother trying. And thats why some people are allowed to publish this information.

The best recent book I have found that is not OoP or concealed is:

'The Day After Roswell'

By Retired Pentagon Colonel Philip J. Corso.

In this he explains how he introduced the tech recovered off the Roswell crash into society today. Using the front 'Foriegn technology'(which isn't exactly a lie, lol) and giving this to corporations(like Bell Labs, IBM etc) with existing contracts with the gov't having them reverse engineer the tech. The companies doing the reverse engineering didn't even know where they came from.

2 of my uncles work in Silicon valley. One is an independant contractor who ussually works for NASA. The other has developed cutting edge technology breaks for Sun Microsystems, and both of them agree the book's timeline is immpeccable.

In his writing of the book he has support from the military itself, de-classified documents. As well as naming all the names of the people who in their deathbeds finally came clean.

Information sources like this are mainstream for anyone who wishes to read, to read. But with all the propaganda and false material out there not many people even bother.

btw, just for anyone curious. Corso claims he was involved in the reverse engineering of the following things from the Roswell crash:

integrated circuitry(microchips), lazers, night vision, nueral/brainwaves technology to control something(like a ship, or a video game, lol), kevlar, stealth technology, fiber optics, And more.

If your are not consumed by doubt of these claims, read the book. It's quite interesting to say the least.

Ambrosia3.gif

If they want to "keep it unknown" then why did fox say anything at all about it? Maybe there just wasn't a lot to say because we don't know anything, lol.

It's probably why it's pretty difficult to get sources of information. I did notice it on the ticker as well, and I may even have heard a short reference one day about it, but for the same reason as grandpa, I gotta say that just cause people see something odd it doesn't instantly convince me it = x.

Sure, it may, but there are a lot of things we still don't understand, and since it didn't vaporize a town or kill any cows in a field there just isn't a lot of room for conjecture about it.

I mean honestly, what would you say? And some of these things have previously been explained by other experts to possibly be some kind of reflection or whatever. The fact is no one knows. There just isn't a lot of room to provide any real information here.

xanas, your statements may have bearing in other cases. But not one as widely known as this.

There were definetly 11 UFOs. 3 of them showed up on radar, 8 did not. They were DEFINETLY not reflections. lol.

The thing that makes this one different from most others. Is the Mexican government/military confirms this. The Pilots confirm this. A whole fricken battalion of military troops, confirm this. Civilians, confirm this. Pictures, confirm this. Radar, confirms this.

You write things off as easy as I would hope if I was one to gain from keeping these things unknown.

And my guess for the reason of Fox News' ridiculously funny, but distorted coverage of this, would be so they cant be said to have not reported it.

Ambrosia3.gif

wow! Another thing that is downplayed by the media here. At least CNN has the balls to report it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/02/s...reut/index.html

"LONDON, England (Reuters) -- An unexplained radio signal from deep space could -- just might be -- contact from an alien civilization, New Scientist magazine reported on Thursday."

Amazing!

V~holy **** I had no idea something like this is used on the WWW~V

"The potentially extraterrestrial signals were picked up through the SETI+home project, which uses programs running as screensavers on millions of personal computers worldwide to sift through the huge amount of data picked up by the telescope."

Ambrosia3.gif

wow!  Another thing that is downplayed by the media here.  At least CNN has the balls to report it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/02/s...reut/index.html

"LONDON, England (Reuters) -- An unexplained radio signal from deep space could -- just might be -- contact from an alien civilization, New Scientist magazine reported on Thursday."

Amazing!

V~holy **** I had no idea something like this is used on the WWW~V

"The potentially extraterrestrial signals were picked up through the SETI+home project, which uses programs running as screensavers on millions of personal computers worldwide to sift through the huge amount of data picked up by the telescope."

Not really on topic, and kind of reinforces the viewpoint I'm sure many people here share that you're one to jump to conclusions, eh? ;)

There could be all sorts of explanations for it. It's simply an "interesting signal", AFAIK.

That's not to say I think the sightings in Mexico aren't intriguing. But for bystanders like ourselves there really are no trustworthy sources, since if you accept the idea that extraterrestrials really have been monitoring us all through the civilized age then the fact that we've been kept in the dark about it validates pretty much every wacko theory about governments conspiring hush it all up and mislead us! You really can't know without personal experience, can you... ;)