Darth Revan and Mandalore

Did Revan see Mandalore as a threat, the sith lord Revan that is? As in the Kashyyk Datapad and HK's mission to Mandalorian space, we know another took the mask and became Lord of Mandalore. But why would Revan want to waste time worring about a race trying to rebuild itself?

KOTOR 2 must be completed

The Mandalorians are incredible fighers and cunning startegists. If they ever became a major galactic power again, even with the starforge, it would mean trouble. It is understandable, even with the mandalorians scattered why they are still feared in combat. Ruthless effiency is there way.

It was my understanding that Mandalore was killed during Revan's ascent (descent?) to becoming the Dark Lord. It wasn't until after the Mandalorian Wars were over (according to various K1 convos) that Revan and Malak disappeared to the Outer Rim and came back changed (one assumes after finding the Star Forge).

I believe that Revan saw Mandalore as a thread purely in the sense that he was the leader of the Mandalorians, the force he was trying to destroy. You cut off the head, the snake will eventually die.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

All in all

Revans Mask isn't Mandalore, read the SW comics for confirmation. The Datapad is found on Kashyyk.

Canderous says that Mandalore was killed at the end of the Mandalorian Wars, by Revan. Probably the last battle. When Revan had HK he was already a Sith Lord, and he Sent HK to Mandalore space to to something. What we don't know, but another Mandalore captured HK and reprogrammed him to kill MANDALORE leader of the Mandalorians. Mandalore defeated HK and reprogrammed him to kill the traitor Mandalorian.

In the Kashyyk Datapad, a Mandalorian has misgivings about attacking the Wookies. He says he obeys MANDALORE,but feels the act is dishonorable.

Not to mention that history says that if one Mandalore dies, another shall rise. So another Mandalore is clearly around even during KOTOR.

When "obeying Mandalore" or "going against Mandalore" was talked about in KoTOR, it was more of the sense of what Mandalore had taught the clans, rather than the actual man himself.

And the clans had been entirely too scattered for another Mandalore to fully arise and make any kind of name for himself during the period of KoTOR.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

When "obeying Mandalore" or "going against Mandalore" was talked about in KoTOR, it was more of the sense of what Mandalore had taught the clans, rather than the actual man himself.

And the clans had been entirely too scattered for another Mandalore to fully arise and make any kind of name for himself during the period of KoTOR.

Why haven't you updated your website?

Being held down by the MAN!

But intentions never show. George intended for Boba to die, that didn't happen. Mandalore is not one warrior, so what a Mandalore was killed by Revan. Another Mandalorian takes the Mask and becomes Mandalore, Revan doesn't know this. Clearly from the Datapad, another Mandalore has risen and begun making his own plans. Those Mandalorians on Kashyyk are on Mandalore's orders, not a dead man's.

If the Kashyyk Datapad doesn't prove this, then HK-47 does. Revan was a Sith Lord when he sent HK into Mandalore space.

When this stuff was written not everything was caught. Whether on purpose or not a new Mandaloer was written back in to continuity. This doesn't effect anything, it just proves another has risen. Canderous either doesn't know, or won't tell. I'd say the latter concidering I would keep the info of My race rebuilding a secret.

Revan sent all the Mandalorians to the outer rim, which basically means he sent them HOME. The location of Mandalore, the Mandalore system, and the Mandalore sector is in the outer rim.

One other thing. If the Mandalorian on Kashyyk was just saying the name in an honorable way, then it confuses me.

He says the he obeys Mandalore,but feels testing the weapons on Wookies is dishonorable. Now it's either this Mandalorians is nuts, or talking to a ghost. For why would he have doubts from a guy who's dead, who sent them on this mission. And this Mission is after the Mandalorian Wars, and probably didn't begin until the KOTOR War because I doubt the Mandalorian had enough suppy to be there for 5 or 6 years. Days perhaps, maybe a few weeks, but not years.

I mean if Mandalore is gone, why is he worring about it. No other group of Mandalorians in the game care, the do dishonorable deeds: Raid, become mercs, bounty hunters, this and that.

Like I said intended or not, a Mandalore is back.

Here's what i don't understand about HK,Revan and Mandalore.

HK was sent to kill Mandalore by a Mandalorian soilder and Mandalore reprogramed HK but HK was built after Revan started his war to conquer the galaxy and wasn't Mandalore already killed by that time.

Mandalore isn't one man. Whoever wears the mask of Mandalore, becomes Mandalore. I like this concept it makes Mandalore like a Phantom, to his people he is many to the Galaxy he is one, a ghost.