ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Speaking of new shows... Night Stalker is pretty cool :thumbsup:

1. It is! ....but they need to be careful about the cgi. Terrible in spots.

2. Thats for ruining Alias for me not that I was going to watch

Maybe the serum is some kind of protection against this mystery illness?

then why hide in the shelter?

Whoa :wacko:

I didn't expect that :)

<SPOILERS>

It looks like the whole island is a science compound.

And that'd explain why the polar bears are there (they were in the film)

Edit: I think "Station 3 - Swan" is just a psychological test though. (i.e. for the "team" inside it)

Edit: Edit: I think Helen was paid for by Locke's dad.

Edited by Darque

Someone loaned me their Lost - Season 1 DVD set the other day, since I've never seen the show, and I figured I'd give it a whirl. Haven't read this thread, obviously, and I don't know any of the characters' names aside from Jack, our wonder doctor - I'm midway through the first pilot episode as I write this - but I do need to know two things:

Does the guy who played a hobbit get killed off? Soon, hopefully?

And do they ever explain how so many people managed to survive, virtually unharmed, a crash that completely totaled a plane?

wow, can they be any more vague?

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/activeproject.html

And here is something I picked up in another forum.

I just watched the episode again, and during the Orientation film when they showed Jarold and Karen (The Creators) i paused to get a better look at them and noticed Jarolds beard, and it looked exactly like the one that the guy who kidnapped Walt had on the finale, i put on the dvd to see if they looked simalar and they do, and there is also a blonde woman on the boat who looks like Karen.

I think think that Jarold and Karen and all the people who worked at Dharma are actually "The Others" and are monitoring the island.

Picture of Jarold and Karen from tonights episode

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?n...bum=737&pos=206

Picture of the people on the boat(best picture i could find)

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?n...um=486&pos=1023

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Watched it, liked it. Good to see Simon Adebisi there! :rolleyes: Katey Segal looks a lot better than she did in that sitcom. (If she was hired by Locke's dad to occupy him then damn... what an unlucky guy :( no wonder he is so desperate for the island to mean something)

I dont think the beardy guy on the boat is the scientist (Dagrute? Dagritte?) based on appearance. It might be but there is no particular reason to think so.

It would seem the tail section people have formed their own little clique and may have come across hostiles more often as they seem to be a lot more violent than Jack's crew.

The hindu theme is continued from "dharma" when the doctor at the end of the film says "namaste" which is a hindu greeting/salutation. There may be some mileage in that or it maybe a red herring.

This hanso thing - obviously deliberately vague just one of those things the studio makes because they know that being teh geeks we are we ill google stuff like that.

But it does serve a purpose in that it may foreshadow what is to come and/or explain what is happening.

The EM research may explain the plane crash. The life extension - Locke's walking. Mathematical forecasting - maybe someone is screwing with probability (scarlet witch style) to produce coincidences. I'd like to see what comes of the ET research. MAybe we can expext some guy from the 60's to wake up after a 40 year cryo nap. WHat the hell is Accelerated Remote Viewing Training? :blink:

Anyway this could all be a red herring to throw us off. I dont mind so loong as it remains awesome TV :D (somebody at TV.com thinks it has jumped the shark already! :blink: )

So what do ya'll think happened with Jack and his wife?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg