ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

It's freezing out here.  That's what one snowman says to another, I think.

I don't like sharks.

One snowman says to another, "do you smell carrots?"

It's an old children's joke.

OMGWTFPOLARBEAR

OMGWTFROBOSHARK

logoshark1.jpg

Shark has the logo?

We've been told Episode 3 will be Locke centric and will resolve the Hatch issue.

What happens when the countdown reaches zero, since the computer resets the countdown?

Kate's thoughts. "Escape or chocolate? I'll go for chocolate."

If Walt's early and only memory of his father is a polar bear, perhaps he summoned a polar bear on the island sub-consciously as a mechanism searching for security.

Why did Susan have to try and keep Walt from Michael? She's rich. She got a nice job in Europe. She marries some other guy. That's great. Why remove parental rights? Why hide all of Michael's letters? If she is so rich, she could have flown Walt to the states a few times, or flown Michael out to Europe to move out there. Seems a good place for an artist.

Claire's baby could only be raised by her mother and was special. Claire's baby was fathered by an artist.

Susan's baby could only be raised by her her mother and was special. Susan's baby was fathered by an artist.

My guess is that the season finale will be them finding a hidden "supplies" closet in the Hatch where they believed they will find vital supplies allowing them to survive. Then an Asian man will jump out of the closet with a bad accent and yell "SUPPLIES!"

Cookies if you catch the reference.

So far the show seems to suggest Walt summoned a bird. Walt also spoke backwards, and spoke though he wasn't there. On the DVD's, Damon pretty much says Walt is psychic. Either they are operating on the basis that psychic talents are a psuedo-science, or they are just flat out entering the realm of the supernatural.

Especially when your hand, and the wound are both covered in salt water.

Luckily the salt walter might help fight infection, but falling into the sand and getting thrown into a pit won't help. Unless he gets antibiotics, that wound might be fatal on the island.

Ender pointed out the shark logo, so wont mention that...

It seems the code has to be entered every 3 hours or 10800 seconds, 108 being the sum of the numbers,

The logo looks like it has the word "dharma" on it - this means religion or belief.

So i infer from what desmond said the place is an armageddon shelter from some terrible disease which could wipe out humans. Maybe the serum is some kind of protection against this mystery illness?

Oh yeah one thing i forgot to mention: Evangeline Lilly (Kate) crawling through the vents - niiiiice o:)

bscap002.jpg

(you may have to adjust gamma or something)

Edited by Surreptishus

Especially when your hand, and the wound are both covered in salt water.

Luckily the salt walter might help fight infection, but falling into the sand and getting thrown into a pit won't help.  Unless he gets antibiotics, that wound might be fatal on the island.

O, I'm going to guess he lives :sorcerer:

You think? :ninja:

Supposedly an insider swears a female cast member will die by episode 6 for sweeps.

Yet the insiders all swore that a major cast member would die before episode 13. They said it at ComiCon, and kept saying last year, and it didn't happen. Boone didn't die until almost the end of the season.

So I'm not betting on when the next major cast member bites it.

And if I had to kill off any female cast member, I'd kill off Claire or Sun. Personally I don't care for Shannon, but it would seem weird to kill her off after Boone. Sun's story seems largely resolved, and we can still see her in Jin flashbacks. Claire would probably have a huge emotional impact as a new mother. There didn't seem to be any unanswered questions in her background, and push come to shove, Charlie can take care of the kid for the most part.

They could kill off the new female cast member played by Michelle Rodriguez, or Rose, but I don't see it.