ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Get the Season 2 TRAILER!

on the flight list, click on "the numbers" in order to get the trailer

What the hell are you talking about? Where is the trailer...? :-

you have to hit "the numbers" in order on the seating chart.

what are they? I know there is "4" but I forget all the rest now.....

did anyone else see the trailer?

you can find the numbers in this thread somewhere, I had to look them up to get the damned chart to work. I THINK the numbers are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 46 or something like that.

The trailer was more of a teaser, with various characters , (including someone who I thought bought it at the end of the last episode, but I don't know how to use the spoiler tags) , running through the jungle, and the type says **** like " they thought they were the survivors" and stuff like that... :-

the last number is 42, not 46.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Get the Season 2 TRAILER!

on the flight list, click on "the numbers" in order to get the trailer

What the hell are you talking about? Where is the trailer...? :lol:

you have to hit "the numbers" in order on the seating chart.

what are they? I know there is "4" but I forget all the rest now.....

did anyone else see the trailer?

i don't get it either? what "numbers"? all i saw was boone's ugly face...

:D

Someone on a different forum suggested the "numbers" might be Longitude and Lattitude values.

If used "in order"... it's a location off of Nigeria...

Wasn't the drug smuggler plane from Nigeria? ;)

finally watched the whole series and after all the hype i've heard, the conclusion IMO is that its well justified :D

Man what a show! maybe its cos i watched a bunch of them back to back or maybe because i was tired but i was almost teary eyed in some places :thumbsup: The score is excellent the little twists and turns are excellent the depth of the characters are excellent. Evangeline lilly (kate) is hot!!!

I NEED TO WATCH THE SECOND SEASON NOW!!

i just hope it doesnt mess up like the xfiles and fall into a deep complicated mess of a conspiracy theory.

EDIT: ok i just read the link KQD provided and it would imply that passengers from the tail section survived... well at least one of them anyway.

I was really disappointed by the finale. They really didn't need to draw it out into 2 hours, they could have easily fit everything into 1 hour.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Okay, Authority and I discussed the issue and we've decided that it requires 40 pages to enter the Page Length Hall of Fame. That means this thread has a whopping 13 pages to go before it makes it. Still, keep trying and keep it on topic and let's see if you can do it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Okay, Authority and I discussed the issue and we've decided that it requires 40 pages to enter the Page Length Hall of Fame.  That means this thread has a whopping 13 pages to go before it makes it.  Still, keep trying and keep it on topic and let's see if you can do it.

:ermm:

Tyranny!

So this is what getting cheated out of a olympic gold medal feels like. I feel your pain 1972 mens olympic basketball team!

I've been told there are various Season 2 spots. One is on the Oceanic Airlines website by clicking the "numbers" in order. I also heard the Europeans got a completely different trailer.

The DVD's no doubt with have Season 2 stuff as well.

I also heard this creepy looking black actor was recently cast as well.