ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

did anyone else catch what the guy on the radio said back to boone?

"There were no survivors of oceanic 815"

drama

remember: This all boils down to Locke and his two stones. One light, one dark. I promise you that

stones...? that's just plain nasty dude... :D

anyway. i think lost is a bit boring. progress is too slow. can they just open the damn hatch already...

did anyone else catch what the guy on the radio said back to boone?

"There were no survivors of oceanic 815"

drama

remember: This all boils down to Locke and his two stones. One light, one dark. I promise you that

stones...? that's just plain nasty dude... :D

anyway. i think lost is a bit boring. progress is too slow. can they just open the damn hatch already...

nahh, they're going to make us wait another month before that :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Man, originally I just watched this because I was bored, and my family was...but I was pleasantly surprised...

I came into it expecting a multi-'castaway' (Tom Hanks movie) and or Survivor drama ripoff....that is until in the middle of the night.....there's trees a'fallin', and noises similar to a mix between the Predator language, and the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park.  It owns man.  I was a little disappointed though, that having been set after Jurassic Park, that these people were dumb enough to leave the safety of the completely stationary, Jetliner husk....with the 'creature' right outside, after having seen the pilot just ripped out of the front of the cockpit through the broken window, with accompanying blood spatter.  :D  Then, not only does the dumb broad 'damsel in distress' get lost......but she freaking screams for help....even though the 'creature' is apparently nowhere near her.  I have already drawn three conclusions for possible series finales for this miniseries: 

A )  The Jurassic Park movies were more of a historical fiction docudrama than a Sci-Fi thriller.  They have stumbled onto one of the several cloning islands...and are being hunted by dinosaurs. 

B )  They are being stalked by one of the Predator aliens....the falling trees can be explained by the plasmacaster, and/or other Predtech weapons, perhaps the pistol, or the remote bombs.  The only problem with this theory is though the body of the pilot certainly looked skinned, and was sitting amongst the treetops.....he wasn't hung by the hamstrings in typical Predator display fashion.  Although, considering the timeframe, I guess the Pred might not have had time to fully doctor his kill. 

C )  They're being stalked by the Chupacabras.  They will capture one live, and when eventually rescued, they will be hailed as heroes. 

D )  This is perhaps the most outlandish, but I would offer mad props to the creators if it was true......It's all a hoax, this is the newest Reality TV Show, a mix of Scare Tactics, Survivor, and whatever other shows that fit with this genre would work with.....all of it is staged...they're just messing with these people's minds.  :blink: 

Anyhow, it's certainly 'interesting'.  :p

gosh thats freaky! it sounds a lot like a though!

At least there's only three more episodes to dangle over our heads this season... :lol: I can't wait for next week for the castaways to figure out they CANT OPEN THE HATCH

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though this thread has been dead for two weeks, I would like to say I really enjoyed last nights episode. It might have been leftover endorphins from the Smallville finale, but Lost seemed interesting. One more to go... :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.