ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

That episode was pretty good :x

I've lost a lot of sympathy for Sawyer though.

I thought the Jacks dad bit was GRRRRREAT.

How do you lose sympathy for Sawyer? I thought it made him a even more tragic figure. I mean, I wouldn't blame him for killing the guy who F'ed his parents, he just got badly tricked.

tho he did stiff jack with daddy info, but there is numerous possible reasons for that.

I had more sympathy for him when he appeared to be "just" a victim, instead of a killer... and a moron... I mean look at how easily he was used.

I'm starting to think Alias is a lost cause at this point.

"Lost" cause is a interesting way to put it, as I think the only thing holding up Alias at this point is having Lost as it's lead in

That play on words was intentional ;)

They better pick up the pace, or form a metaplot, or add something.

This "flavor" of the week thing gets old quick.

I had more sympathy for him when he appeared to be "just" a victim, instead of a killer... and a moron... I mean look at how easily he was used.

but I'm sure you have more sympathy for who Kate.....

as for being used easily, well, he is a confidence man himself. So he seems to be a bit smarter than you give him credit for

I :wub: Saywer

Last episode was excellent. Again, Sawyer proves to be one of the most, if the most interesting character on the show. Kate I'm beginning to see as the real con-artist, not Sawyer, and with each episode she's less and less trustworthy and conniving, I find.

newlogo.gif

Kate I'm beginning to see as the real con-artist, not Sawyer, and with each episode she's less and less trustworthy and conniving, I find.

Yep, Kate is one of the few main people let that you arn't clear on, in terms of what drives them.

I think you have a better sense of who the "mysterious" Locke really is than you do Kate.

BTW, when thier playing "I never", I question is asked that goes something like: "I never cared about the Blank Check because I just want to spend more time with the only person on the island that just doesn't fit in" and kate drinks. Did I get that right?

So Kate wanted to spend time with Saywer or did I get that revered.

So how do you all think the sides will form up?

I think they will be careful abotu NOT making a Survior type of situation

I'm willing to bet you'll be disappointed :(

Maybe for an episode they have beach vs. caves, but I doubt it lasts much longer then that or becomes a central theme

An interesting twist to the most recent episode is that now Sawyer is Jack's only salvation from his guilt over his father. And that's such a nice twist.

As for sides and teaming up, I hope they don't go that route. I think we'll see knives in the back and manipulations becoming more rampant, but as for a "civil war" type of thing, I doubt it'll happen, at least in any conventional way.

newlogo.gif

Is tonights episode new? I haven't seen a preview yet. BTW, I was watching the first episode of Angel last night on teevee and who is the first vampire Angel sees in LA? I short haired, clean shaven Sawyer! You've come a long way, buddy

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

What a cool couple of episodes :blink:

Jin actually seems interesting now, and I wonder why Hurley was on tv?

Alias was good... but it's sad that I'm starting to like the sister.... and not just that I think I like her better than Sydney... ;)

Everything was all heartwarming, people getting along with another, being happy and co-operative while the music plays, and we get the nice pastoral beach scene with the Korean lady (I can't recall her name) casting aside the shackles of tradition by wearing a bikini and going into the water. And then the music stops and Hurly says "Son of a b*tch".

Perfect!

>_<

newlogo.gif

What a cool couple of episodes :)

Jin actually seems interesting now, and I wonder why Hurley was on tv?

Alias was good... but it's sad that I'm starting to like the sister.... and not just that I think I like her better than Sydney...  :p

SPOILER(The spoiler tags aren't working)

Apparently he won the lottery, which is why he's betting thousands of dollars on Backgammon and his episode is called "Numbers"

Anyway I think Jin was a little hard on Sun after the revelation that she could speak english.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

SPOILER(The spoiler tags aren't working)

Sure they are :p

I kept getting some sort of error saying I might be using [TAG] where I should be using [TAG=]

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hurleys a (or was a) loon. Whodathunkit? Was there a preview for next week? This is about the time where they go into reruns again isn't it?(sigh...)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.