ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

A quarter of the way through last nights episode, I said to myself, 'they really need to show more of the monsters on the island' sure enough, we were treated to an oversized polar bear! It's nice to see something worthwhile on the teevee. I just never figured it would come from ABC. except living in Canada we often miss the previews for the next episode. Did you say it was a repeat next week , Princess?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think knowing Locke was PARALYZED and couldn't walk before coming to the island was a huge revelation. In fact, the Locke episode is one of my favorite episodes.

And Locke has to be the greatest character on TV.

I just can

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think Locke is a nutter. My guess is at the end of this season they meet other survivors from their plane crash and then next season is a what's up with this island sort of thing.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

This may sound a little weird, but this guy at work says that his wife thinks that they are all dead, kind of like a sixth sense sort of thing. I tell myself that's crazy, but then if you think about some of the things going on...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that the producers swear that they aren't all dead.

TJ and I agree that Locke is the best character on TV today. He may be evil, but his evilness always has good intentions in the end...

The island gives you what you want. Locke wanted to walk, Jack wanted to see his father, etc, etc.

I'm really not digging Alias so far this season.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins