ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Will all this bring back Will nonscence stop. I think he was the weakest character in television history.

As for killing Vaughn, i dont know. Not really a big fan of his either, but i think he fits in the show better than Will. Something i would love to see is having Vaughn being an undercover agent for "The Man" or something. That would make for an easier working relationship for them, since rumors are they cant stand each other.

Since this has basically turned into a Lost/Alias thread...(Same creator, same night, so it counts!)

You know who I love on Alias? Sark. Not wimpy **** Sark from season 3, but old school bad ass Sark. He's damn cute, too. I squealed when I saw him on an episode of CSI Thursday night. Heh.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Since this has basically turned into a Lost/Alias thread...(Same creator, same night, so it counts!)

You know who I love on Alias? Sark. Not wimpy **** Sark from season 3, but old school bad ass Sark. He's damn cute, too. I squealed when I saw him on an episode of CSI Thursday night. Heh.

See thats what I was saying, minus me thinking he's cute (tho his eyes are dreamy :ermm: ), he used to walk into a building and kill everyone. In S3, he just got captured every other episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, fangirl moment here *squeals in delight*

Tomorrow night, new episode of Lost and the 2 hour Alias season premiere!

Now the tough question....Do I wait until TJ gets home to watch them, or do I torture the poor guy and watch both while he's at work?

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Lost was filler... but it does create a few interesting story threads. :)

Alias started as a :rolleyes:

Now it's a :)

This is going to get interesting... I just hope they aren't trying to clone season 1 :wacko:

That would suck.