ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

I love Alias. But season 3 definatley didn't live up to the two previous seasons. The season finale left you with this "eh?" sorta feeling. We'll see what happens.

We were planning on rewatching the episodes of Lost they're running as fillers, but KOTOR:2 has taken over this house.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

I love this show. It pretty much the only TV show I'm going out of my way to watch this season.

Soooooo long until new episodes though... :blink:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Rough? How about almost jumping the shark.  :lol:

Almost jumping the shark?

The shark got jumped about every episode. I watched the finale, but I missed (because they sucked) most of the season. Just get rid of Rambalde or tell me how that orb full of water she stole way back in season one plays into it (from S1E2, or the 2 hour first episode ever, however you want to look at it). I don't like the sister idea much, bring Will the **** back.

No, whatever they do, dont bring Will back.

BTW, is Syd. still in college, what happened with that storyline.

I think putting Alias after Lost is gonna save the show. Lost is such a big hit, im sure people will stick around to see what else J.J. Abrams has been doing.

Did anyone see the TV Guide article with Evangline Lilly, those were juicy details.

Sidney graduated.

The third season cliff-hanger was very weak sauce. The third season was obvious, and pretty contrived in general. I still watched the whole season on DVD and didn't hate the show.

I generally hate TV, and won't bind myself to a schedule to catch a show I like. But now I've got Tivo service, and I get to record Lost and soon, Alias.

I hope he turns it around.

The sister is the shark... now we'll see how quickly the show jumps. :thumbsup:

I know, I think the sister thing is a horrible addition.

Maybe she will turn out to be Will in disguise! That would be sweet! ;) Or Francie. Or Irina. Cuz frankly, Victor Garber is the only good reason to watch the show untill they show me something.

Sark needs to become a badass again instead of a cowardly pretty boy who gets caught by someone every other episode.

Vaughen needs to die, he was supposed to, but fan reaction and all that.

Bring back Willllllllage! The Will-nation is waiting!

I'd like her original husband to still be alive, that might be interesting.

I'm really glad that Alias will be all new episodes this season. I love Lost, but I am getting sick of having to wait so long for new episodes. And both TJ and I were pretty spoiled, because we've watched all 3 seasons of Alias on DVD and could speed through a good chunk of the season without having to wait.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

The sister is the shark... now we'll see how quickly the show jumps. :thumbsup:

I know, I think the sister thing is a horrible addition.

Maybe she will turn out to be Will in disguise! That would be sweet! ;) Or Francie. Or Irina. Cuz frankly, Victor Garber is the only good reason to watch the show untill they show me something.

Sark needs to become a badass again instead of a cowardly pretty boy who gets caught by someone every other episode.

Vaughen needs to die, he was supposed to, but fan reaction and all that.

Bring back Willllllllage! The Will-nation is waiting!

I'd like her original husband to still be alive, that might be interesting.

I agree, Victor Garber is about the only reason I watch the show anymore.

We could do without Will... I'm not fond of Vaughn... but I like him more than Will ;)

Vaughn was supposed to die?

Vaughen was supposed to die after the 1st season, iirc, when he got captured.

Another person I'd like to se eback is syds nemisis from season one, the chick that went on to become Zoey on "Firefly/Serenity". Remember that?

BTW, did Will kill both your dogs or something >_<