Trask lives in KotOR II

Do you wanna see Trask in KotOR II?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna see Trask in KotOR II?

• Yes! As a joinable NPC!
    • Yes! As a Sithlord!
    • No! Absolutly not! He's dead anyway.

Darn! It must have been the 50-page Bastila pole. If I never started that mess, then people wouldn't be blaming me for half of the world's problems.

And Ghost, I could flame you, as I know that is what you want, but you are just not worth flaming, so sorry.

I actually couldn't care less if you flame me.

Hell, it'd help you in your quest for high post count if you responded to every single one of my posts.

I wasn't looking for a flame war. Just making the observation that most (perhaps not all) of your posts are the exact same thing. Take it as constructive critisism, or ignore it. Your choice. :lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hey, just chill, don't ride the ride, unless you want to ride on it, because if you are going to complain about riding it, you shouldn't really ride it, unless you want to try new things and ride it, then you can complain about riding the ride after you rode it... :lol:

What the hell...

Was it too much? I thought most people could understand it.... ;)

A Trask fanclub eh, thought I had seen the end of these when I left Bioware. But I'll play along, Trask was a shape shifter/jedi, once he killed Bandon on the Endar Spire he assumed Bandon's appearance and started to work for Malak, and then once Revan killed him Trask turned into a force ghost. Trask's ghost stoaway on the Ebon Hawk where Sasha was at (and you thought she left because she had a bad feeling about being abducted by the Leviathan) of course noone could see him so they all went out about there business like normal. Once Revan dumped the ship on Peragus Trask escaped and suck out the Sith lord on Telos, killed him and then put himself inside the Sith lord's body. So when you fight the Sith lord on Telos, just remember that you are fighting Trask.

iceman1731.jpg

A Trask fanclub eh, thought I had seen the end of these when I left Bioware.  But I'll play along, Trask was a shape shifter/jedi, once he killed Bandon on the Endar Spire he assumed Bandon's appearance and started to work for Malak, and then once Revan killed him Trask turned into a force ghost.  Trask's ghost stoaway on the Ebon Hawk where Sasha was at (and you thought she left because she had a bad feeling about being abducted by the Leviathan) of course noone could see him so they all went out about there business like normal.  Once Revan dumped the ship on Peragus Trask escaped and suck out the Sith lord on Telos, killed him and then put himself inside the Sith lord's body.  So when you fight the Sith lord on Telos, just remember that you are fighting Trask.

Er...thanks for that ice. :)

manthing2.jpg