Trask lives in KotOR II

Do you wanna see Trask in KotOR II?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna see Trask in KotOR II?

• Yes! As a joinable NPC!
    • Yes! As a Sithlord!
    • No! Absolutly not! He's dead anyway.

well aside from the Questions to the Devs. thread, which one of the threads a) is useful b) does not start with a far off speculation or unanswerable question, then settles on totally irrelevant exchanges of jokes? Aren't we all dropping by here to see if someone caught any new info., and then end up making a mad speculation? Isn't Kotor II already devouring endless hours from the fans, months before anyone will ever get to start spending his yout.... err.. time... on the actual game?

Therefore, Long live the Trask lives thread, Long live speculations pertaining to Hendar, and Kadir, and yes the guy behind the mask is JOLEE.....

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Somehow i think that this board needs some new info to talk about...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trask is coming back for sure because everyone hates him.

Ah..that must be why you keep posting. ^_^

Bokishi just likes seeing his post count go up.

He's what could be described as a "legal spammer", in that, technically, he's spamming, but because he throws one or two words or ideas in there that are based on KOTOR to make it "legit".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hey, just chill, don't ride the ride, unless you want to ride on it, because if you are going to complain about riding it, you shouldn't really ride it, unless you want to try new things and ride it, then you can complain about riding the ride after you rode it... :lol:

What the hell...

Could we please stop the grudge match? This really isnt the place for it.

Yeah, 'cause this is such a serious topic and all, right? :lol:

Well, no, but you know what I meant.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Darn! It must have been the 50-page Bastila pole. If I never started that mess, then people wouldn't be blaming me for half of the world's problems.

And Ghost, I could flame you, as I know that is what you want, but you are just not worth flaming, so sorry.