Gluupor as a Joinable NPC!!!

Who wants Gluupor as a joinable NPC in TSL?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants Gluupor as a joinable NPC in TSL?

• Hellz yeah! That little Rodian scumball r0x0red my b0x0rs!!!
    • Don't really care, so long as Yuthura is in my party.
    • More Diversity is always welcome.
    • I don't really care even if Yuthura isn't in my party

For those who don't know, Gluupor is the little rodian fellow who planted Sunri's medal on the body of the Sith Jedi he killed on Manaan. Who can forget the line, delivered with such panache "Gluupor wonky." He could be an awesome party member, and his special skill could be "Lie about something and then break down when pressed." Awesome.

w00t!

If we must have a Rodian I would rather have the guy from the Yavin station. At least he could build stuff. After all I already have Gluupor's special ability.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

For those who don't know, Gluupor is the little rodian fellow who planted Sunri's medal on the body of the Sith Jedi he killed on Manaan. Who can forget the line, delivered with such panache "Gluupor wonky." He could be an awesome party member, and his special skill could be "Lie about something and then break down when pressed." Awesome.

w00t!

Uh...... NO! :(

Cheers!

No: KADIR AS A JOINABLE NPC

for those who don't know, Kadir is the Janitor in the Taris building where your hideout is located. He's invincible: I kept trying to incite a big fight , but he countered my every teasing word with a wise remark; and he emerged victor, without resorting ever once to brute agression. In other words he employed the Master Feat of Fighting without Fighting, which those who have seen Bruce Lee's unforgettable Enter the Dragon will remember.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

for those who don't know, Kadir is the Janitor in the Taris building where your hideout is located. He's invincible: I kept trying to incite a big fight , but he countered my every teasing word with a wise remark; and he emerged victor, without resorting ever once to brute agression. In other words he employed the Master Feat of Fighting without Fighting, which those who have seen Bruce Lee's unforgettable Enter the Dragon will remember.

What wise words would he have used to escape Malik's planetary bombardment?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

What wise words would he have used to escape Malik's planetary bombardment?

He had a broom, 'nuf said.

Shhhh, that's the point, that way Gluupor is forced on them.  :p

And no, Gluupor didn't play Pazaak.  :(

Dude lay off the ****in sugar you annoy me when you have had too much!

Cheers!

I haven't had any sugar today. :huh:

By denying you have a problem, you're only hurting yourself. ;)

Why is everybody trying to fill up the KOTOR II party slots with characters from KOTOR?

Good Question. While I agree that Kotor was an excellent game,I for one would like some new characters to work with. Cameo roles for Kotor characters are acceptable,just don't add them as NPCs. If I wanted to see the same characters again,I could just replay Kotor. :huh: