Wish Alexia A Happy Birthday Here

Maria Caliban

Yes, Happy birthday Alexia :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

EDIT: btw its Miss not mrs and never will be mrs.

For years, comedian Jimmy Durante (the one with the huge nose) ended his television and radio programs with "Good night, Mrs. Calabash

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I wont get married because im not that way inclined.

Even if you're not interested in getting married, it's always possible you'll fall madly in love with someone who is. Couplehood is rife with compromise.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

lol thanx everyone.

So? How did you spend your birthday? YOU ARE going to tell us, right? I mean, after all this effort and bandwidth and all the hobo jumbo of starting a birthday thread for you? I even sacrificed a live Hungarian Bullfrog Chicken in your name!

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Well I went back to Sicily for a few days, went to see mount etna, my dad hired a ferrari for the day as a present. And got very drunk.

Oh, I remember Mt. Etna fondly. Actually, that's a lie. My parents took me to Sicily (part of a European cruise) for vacation a long time ago, when I was about 5 years old. I remember bragging to my friends "Yuh huh, I saw a VOLCANO! I did too!". This was after we read Journey to the Center of the Earch in 2nd or 3rd grade. Our teacher would get to the part where they escape in the volcano and I would stand up and go "Pfffffffffffffffffffff' like an explosion, you know?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.