Karzak

should they both be mods?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. should they both be mods?

• Yes?
    • No?
    • I don't care.

Good thing my nick starts with an "H."

I don't think you understand. Because of you I began to loathe those with "v' names, meaning I dislike you and as consquence I've a bias against others with "v" names. Change your handle all you like, and my extreme distaste for what you have to say will remain.

I cannot believe I am doing this ... but could we try to stay on topic ... heaven forbid should this one get closed for being derailed ;)

FLoSD.ObE

L = League of

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Fionavar, seriously, this should have been locked from the start. We all *know* I'm not becoming a mod so it's time for us all to move on.

Visc, on the other hand, has a chance.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Majority votes yes.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Fionavar, seriously, this should have been locked from the start. We all *know* I'm not becoming a mod so it's time for us all to move on.

Visc, on the other hand, has a chance.

If we went around locking every thread which we know whould never be true, there wouldn't be many threads unlocked at this moment.

This thread is a fun thread, even if the main topic isn't something that the victims... er, suggested users feel would never come to pass.

With the current state of where the upcoming news is, I'm sure that everyone would agree that at least threads like this, while still on topic, are better than absolutely nothing.