KotOR's charecters: Where are they now?

[Edit] I messed up the title of the thread, but I seem to only be able to edit my post, not the thread title. Is there a way I'm missing?

Here's is the status of each playable character from KotOR, as well as a few of my ideas about their fate. Other ideas are welcome. While there isn't much story info about KotOR:II yet, speculation can be fun sometimes.

Obsidian wants to allow your choices in KotOR to affect the story in KotOR:II, though I'm not sure how big of an effect they may have. For example, allowing you to choose either the LS or DS endings of KotOR would almost force Obsidian to make two completely seperate games, as the galaxy would be in completely different situations depending on which ending you chose. So I believe Obsidian will probably restrict your choices to the different variations of the LS endings. How much detail they will go into is unkown.

According to some of the recent interviews, your main character in KotOR:II is believed to be the last living Jedi. Which means Revan and all the other Jedi from KotOR are apparently dead. Of coarse, ALL the Jedi were extinct in the original movie trilogy... except for Obi Wan. And Yodi. So I find it highly likely that we will see some of our "dead" Jedi characters return.

Revan:

Believed to be dead/disappeared?

I heard someone say somewhere that Revan disappeared a year after the events of KotOR, but I don't know if it was official. The paragraph that follows assumes it wasn't official, and that Revan is believed dead like the rest of the Jedi.

Unfortunately, I believe Revan may really be dead. Annoying, but I think it is very likely true. Because Revan was YOU in KotOR, and thus had no real voice work and tons of different appearances, the problems of picking a suitable appearance/voice for him in KotOR:II would make having Revan in the game a hassle. And since he's not likely to be one of the main charecters, at least early on(he'd be too powerful), Obsidian may not consider the hassle worth it. I hope I'm wrong.

Bastilla:

Believed to be dead.

I think the chances of her returning in some way are decently good. Of coarse, there is the fact that she can die in KotOR depending on your choices. If they let you decide her fate at the start of KotOR:II, then I don't think she could be a main part of the story. Because what would happen if you chose to have her dead? However, she may still appear, even as a playable character, just one that you don't always end up with.

Juhani:

Believed to be dead.

I liked Juhani quite a bit in KotOR, so I would like her to return in some form. Like Bastilla, she can die in KotOR. So assuming they give you the ability to decide her fate, she's unlikely to be a huge part of KotOR:II. But at least a minor role would be nice.

Jolee:

Believed to be dead

Keep on mind, all these sections are based on variations of the LS ending

While he's not officially a Jedi, I think the Sith would include him in their hunt. So like the other Jedi, he is "dead." Since he always survives KotOR, he could be a main character in KotOR:II, but I don't think he will be. He might have a minor role, but I don't expect him to a major part of the game.

Carth:

Likely to be in the game

With the info that Telos, Carth's bombed-out homeworld, will play a big role in KotOR:II, I find it very likely Carth will be in the game. I believe he is a strong candidate for a Light-only playable character. And perhaps he's someone you kill if you play as a Dark Jedi.

Canderous:

Status unkown.

Who knows where he is now. I think he is likely to have a cameo role, but not anything major. He was a cool character, though, so I wouldn't mind if he was a larger part of the game.

Mission

Status unkown

Assuming Zaalbar is still alive, one would assume him and Mission are together somewhere. I think Mission has a decent chance of appearing.

Zaalbar

Status unkown

He owed Revan a life debt, so if Revan disappeared, we can assume Zaalbar is probably with him. If Revan is "dead", and Zaalbar didn't die when Revan did, Zaalbar may make an appearance. Perhaps he is now the Wookie Chief on Kassyyyk.

HK-47

Status unkown

I think he's decently likely to appear. Perhaps he is with Revan, or if Revan is dead, perhaps you can become his new master. I have a funny feeling that if Revan is truely dead, HK-47 will somehow be responsible for it, just like he caused the death of every other master of his. I hope HK-47 appears in some form, because I really liked him.

T3-M4

Playable character

T3's been confirmed to be in the game, and playable, at least during the tutorial. He's apparently on the badly damaged Ebon Hawk. Makes one wonder what happened to the other characters on the Hawk.

Wouldn't you know that the character I want ot return the least is the only confirmed returning character...

Warning: All statements mentioned here after are suggestions and assumptions.

P.S. It all excludes death, unless unavoidable

Why do you assume Revan is dead? :p

DS-Fled the SF after Bastila's death

LS-Left with or without Bastila after a tidal wave of remorse

Bastila

DS-Death caused by an uprising...

LS-Left with Revan after breakdown

Juhani

DS-Dead

LS-Nursing Dantooine Academy, maybe even a master ;)

Jolee

DS-Fighting Sith and smuggling

LS-Fighting Sith and smuggling :p

Carth

DS-Dead or alive on Unknown World, maybe got picked up ;)

LS-Rebuilding Telos, maybe with Dustil

Canderous

DS-Unknown

LS-Unknown

Mission

DS-Dead

LS-Maybe with Zaalbar somwhere, don't know how much she has matured in five years :p

Zaalbar

DS-Dead

LS-Maybe running his clan ;) fighting Sith clandestinely ;)

HK and T3

OXM stated that they were playable NPCs...I don't really know though, with the exception of T3...

Why do you assume Revan is dead?  :p

I suppose he doesn't have to be dead, but something has to have happened to him, because the main character of KotOR:II is believed by the Sith to be the last known Jedi in the galaxy. So Revan is either evil(And thus a Sith, not a Jedi), dead, or disappeared. For some reason, I just have a bad feeling Revan is dead.

Warning: All statements mentioned here after are suggestions and assumptions.

P.S. It all excludes death, unless unavoidable

Why do you assume Revan is dead? ;)

DS-Fled the SF after Bastila's death

LS-Left with or without Bastila after a tidal wave of remorse

Bastila

DS-Death caused by an uprising...

LS-Left with Revan after breakdown

Juhani

DS-Dead

LS-Nursing Dantooine Academy, maybe even a master ;)

Jolee

DS-Fighting Sith and smuggling

LS-Fighting Sith and smuggling :p

Carth

DS-Dead or alive on Unknown World, maybe got picked up :blink:

LS-Rebuilding Telos, maybe with Dustil

Canderous

DS-Unknown

LS-Unknown

Mission

DS-Dead

LS-Maybe with Zaalbar somwhere, don't know how much she has matured in five years :)

Zaalbar

DS-Dead

LS-Maybe running his clan :lol: fighting Sith clandestinely :huh:

HK and T3

OXM stated that they were playable NPCs...I don't really know though, with the exception of T3...

You mention Jolee being alive in both endings but yet he dies in the DS ending. Also you mention that Carth could be with Dustil on Telos...but you also have to remember that Dustil could have died in KOTOR depending on if you decided to prove to him that the Sith are bad or not.

Revan=status unknown

Bastila=status unknown

Canderous=likely to return

T3-M4=playable character

HK-47=playable character

Jolee=can't use a lightsaber, he has arthritis

Juhani=currently auditioning for the movie Catwomen II

Carth=likely to return (unfortionatly)

Zalbaar=somewhere somebody has a nice comfy wookie rug in there den, nuff said

Mission=won't return

iceman1731.jpg

Revan=we'll discover more about Revan, but I don't think he/she will appear directly

Bastila=will either be dead, or have a cameo

Canderous=likely died alongside Revan

T3-M4=playable character but why?

HK-47=playable character

Jolee=pulling a Yoda and hiding on some place like Degobah

Juhani=doing adult films on Coruscant

Carth=likely to return

Zalbaar=returned to his homeworld now that Revan is dead

Mission=is Juhani's costar

Revan

DS alive and with Bastila at Sith tropical paridise world*

LS alive with Bastila hiding

Bastila

DS pleasing Revan*

LS Hiding with Revan

Carth

DS Hidding on Telos with Republic fugitives

LS see above

Canderous

DS commanding the Sith/Mandalorian Army

LS Commanding the Mandalorians to strike at the Sith

Mission

DS Dead Revan Killed Her

LS Dead Mekel Killed her

Zaalbar

DS Dead Revan Killed Him and gave him to Mekel as a rug!

LS Dead Mekel killed him and now Zaalbar is Mekel's new rug!

HK

DS Revan sent HK on a special mission to find you and gather intel on you to see what you are up to.

LS Revan sent HK to Find you and see if you are a benign person and if so bring you to Revan.

T3

DS got sold off with the Eban Hawk

LS see above

Jolee

DS faked his Death and Now is with Elora and that other old friend of his on Kashyyyk. Or he died on Unknown (Rakantin Prime. Homeworld of Rakantins).

LS Jolee and Elora and that other old Friend are hiding on Kashyyyk.

Juhani

DS New Animal Skin to hang over Korriban Academy Fire Place.

LS Was killed by Mekel.

Trask

DS Is one of Revan's top Dark Lords along with Mekel

LS Either Died on Endar Spire or is helping Carth.

Mekel**

DS Is one of Revans top agents

LS Is one of the Sith's Best Dark Jedi.

* in my games Revan is a Guy and Bastila lives

** I let Mekel Live.

Based on my latest Darkside game, I'd say:

Revan: Serving as Dark Lord of the Sith and pleasuring Bastila

Bastila: Apprentice to Darth Revan and pleasuring him

Carth: After fleeing Revan & Bastila, Carth was captured by a band of Rakatans somewhere on the Unknown World and was never seen again :huh:

Zaalbar: Still serving the lifedebt to Darth Revan, despite being Force persuaded to slaughter Mission

Mission: Rotting on a beach on the Unknown World

Juhani: Decomposing somewhere in the grove on Dantooine

Jolee: First to fall to the return of Darth Revan

Canderous: He's out there somewhere.......

HK-47 & T3-M4: Darth Revan's personal droids

Vandar: Currently a bunch of small, scattered particles of matter floating with the rest of the debris from the Republic Fleet :)

Uthar & Yuthura Ban: Rotting in Naga Sadow's tomb

Suvam Tam: Gone into hiding from the greedy Trandoshans

The Selkath: On top of the Progenitor being poisoned by Revan, an ominous looking fleet is in the sector preparing to boil a really big ocean......... :):):lol:

Revan:

LS: Unknown, probably tied with Bastila's fate, IF Bastila is alive

DS: Unknown, my guess would be either dead when the Star Forge was destroyed. If not, in hiding.

Bastila:

LS: With Revan, if not Dead

DS: with Revan

Juhani:

DS: Dead

LS: Possibly on Dantooine?

Jolee:

DS: Dead.

LS: Maybe with Juhani?

Carth:

DS: Dead, or on the Unknown Planet

LS: Either with Revan(Female), or on Telos, with or without Dustil

Canderous:

DS/LS: Maybe with Revan

Mission:

LS: With Zaalbar, location unknown

Zaalbar:

LS: With Mission, location unknown

HK-47:

DS/LS: Probably With Revan

T3-M4:

No comment needed, in the game for sure.

I find some interesting NPC's fate too, just for fun:

Yuthura Ban:

DS: Dead, or wandering.

LS: On Dantooine

Kel Algwin:

LS: On dantooine? (Not Sure)

Mekel:

LS: Wandering, maybe on dantooine (Again, Not sure)

The Sith Maste of the sith academy (forget name):

DS: Dead, or maybe running academy

LS: dead

I'm pretty sure that if he's alive Zaalbaar is with Revan, meaning so is Mission (same life assumption).

Carth, if you are LS, is with Revan. Otherwise he is probably dead or stranded.

Bastila is with council or Revan.

Hk will always be with you and I don't think you'll kill him. Same with Canderous.

Juhani is the same as Bastila+the dead option.

Jolee is Revan, dead, or doing things his own way (we have no idea where he is if he decides to go his own way like he probably did).

Trask is dead (had to put him in there).

And Revan himself is gone.

Anyone else think that a good part of the game will be seeking out jedi who are still alive, and banding them together to help you? That means that you probably (as much as I dislike it) search for Revan. Or at least gather clues through datapads and the like.

Anyone else think that a good part of the game will be seeking out jedi who are still alive, and banding them together to help you? That means that you probably (as much as I dislike it) search for Revan. Or at least gather clues through datapads and the like.

I swear to God if I hear "Gotta getch 'em all" in there one time...

But on a serious note,sounds possible. Either trying to find them to band together or perhaps trying to find something to give them hope that they can in fact beat the sith and bring them out on their own. That would be LS.

If DS,pry just looking for a group of people tackle the current Sith leaders to take their place.

Or hunting out the last of the jedi.

I don't think that would work as well if you're trying to take on the Sith. You'd want other people who could use the Force to help,you could always kill them later. So you'd pry try and get their help if the won't then you could kill them off.

This is how I would deal with the old KOTOR characters if I was making the game specifically for myself.

Dark Side Ending.

Jolee: Dead

Juhani: Dead

Mission: Dead

Zaalbar: At Revan's side fulfilling his life debt.

Bastila: Alive and hunting you down for her master Revan.

HK-47: Found shut down. Joins your party to kill you as part of a trap.

Canderous: Now in charge of the Sith fleet, he is trying to unite the old Mandalorian clans and finally crush the republic once and for all.

Carth: Dead survived by his son Dustil who now heads up reconstruction on Telos.

(I never killed Carth's son as a DS PC because he was joining the Sith and I thought what a waste of a good recruit to kill him.)

T3-M4: Functional and hopefully less of a bore.

Griff: You run into him on some planet and crush him like a bug.

Yuthra Ban: Dead

Uthar: Alive and an apprentice of a Dark Lord.

Vandar and the Dantooine Jedi council: Dead

Revan: Unkown until you discover the reason behind the Dark Lords stealing Dark side energies from the Sith tombs. (Which sounds a lot like Jedi Academy which sucks.)

LS Ending.

Don't know, don't care, I played through the light side once to say I did it and found it to be tedious. I will let somebody more qualified than myself who actually cares do this part.

Cheers!

Jolee: Dead

Juhani: Dead

Mission: Dead

Zaalbar: Dead

Bastila: Dead

HK-47: Dead

Canderous: Dead

Carth: Dead

Dustil: Dead

T3-M4: Destroyed

Griff: Who the hell is Griff?

Uthar: Dead

Vandar + stupid Jedi council: Dead

Revan: Dead

Anything else you guys wanna talk about?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

LOL^

Out of all of them HK is my favorite. LMAO "Meatbags"..

Jolee: Chillin somewhere in a bar on an unnamed world. You will recognize him when you come in and play pazaak!

Juhani: Sith Lord's apprentice

Mission: Hiding somewhere

Zaalbar: With Mission

Bastila: unkown, maybe teaches you battle meditation when/ifu find her.

HK-47: Alive!!! LOL Serving drinks somewhere mummering sarcastic remarks "yesssss, drink the poison meatbags so I can drag you out drunken and steal your stuff and throw you in a dumpster

Canderous: A bounty hunter for the Sith who you end up killing if your LS

Carth: Dead but you get to meet one of his close friends or something on Telos.

Dustil: Whos that? lol.. I forget...

T3-M4: Destroyed<-- LMAO nah.. He works on the ship when its getting damaged. In the mini games this time if you suck you ship takes damage.

Griff: Who the hell is Griff?<---same...

Uthar: Dead

Vandar + stupid Jedi council: Dead<--- LOL yep

Revan: dead?

Ambrosia3.gif