BEST FEARGIE QUOTE EVAR!!!

Child of Flame

Is this the best/funniest thing Feargus has ever said?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the best/funniest thing Feargus has ever said?

• Yes
    • No

I just found this inadvertantly while looking to see if there was any new news about Beyond Good & Evil since the last bit on January 5 (there wasn't :lol: ). It's from the interview series (there were two parts) way back in January right after Obsidian had gone public. Ironically, the bit about Beyond Good & Evil was in sequence, right after the first part, so Feargus' name showed up at the bottom of it. :(

Gamespot Interviewer: Do you think [interplay CEO] Herve Caen is taking the company in the right direction?

Feargie: I think Herve has a plan for the company and he is following it.

Part One

Part Two

This is going in my sig as soon as it's working again. :D

:)

You're right:

"Shrunk in size"... :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...Herve's plan is rather simple; I jus' hope's he ain't a Catholic, cuz suicide be a moral sin an' I wouldna want his mottled hide roastin' in hellfire fer all eternity...jus' fer awhile...a millenia, p'rhaps...

...who says I ain't got a heart, eh???... :lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...Herve's plan is rather simple; I jus' hope's he ain't a Catholic, cuz suicide be a moral sin an' I wouldna want his mottled hide roastin' in hellfire fer all eternity...jus' fer awhile...a millenia, p'rhaps...

...who says I ain't got a heart, eh???... :p

Actually, Herve's plan is even more devious. By pretending to be incompetent and driving the already ailing company he took over to the brink of destruction, he can acquire all the available stock for a piece of candy. Once he got them all, he'll pull out his great master plan, drive up the stock value and fill his own pockets with $ :p

FOOL anyone ? :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...who says I ain't got a heart, eh???... :p

Actually, Herve's plan is even more devious. By pretending to be incompetent and driving the already ailing company he took over to the brink of destruction, he can acquire all the available stock for a piece of candy. Once he got them all, he'll pull out his great master plan, drive up the stock value and fill his own pockets with $ :p

FOOL anyone ? :lol:

I just love that acronym considering when it was announced. :p