I think I found an Image of Dantooine

Go to the Lucasarts site for KOTOR II and go to screenshot 26. It shows those annoying creatures from Dantooine in a city fighting your PC. Could this be the new Dantooine?

Sorry theres no link. I looked. No one else has this screenshot.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Here is the picture:

15.jpg

This is a very, very old shot, probably taken from an early build. I remember seeing it in Game Informer ages ago, and I would be willing to bet that they were just experimenting with different enemies. It wouldn't surprise me if nothing like this ever appears in the game.

Then why the creature? They did have 5 years to rebuild after all. Besides thats just a small part of the world. The rest could be bombed out

I know what you are saying, but everything that I have heard so far suggests that Dantooine was terribly ravaged by Malak and the Sith.

Those are are very early images, and the DEVS could have been using the Kath Hounds as test models. While I can't be certain I think those are images of Telos.

Those are are very early images, and the DEVS could have been using the Kath Hounds as test models.

Test Models is the word. I believe all screenshots are like that. In the Kotor I pre-release screenshots of Taris you see the PC using a lightsaber.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

That's one of the earlier screenshots, so it's probably just a test. Just because there's a Horn Kath hound in the shot doesn't mean that it's automatically a scene on Dantooine. I doubt there are going to be any animals in a sunny plaza like that.

But on the subject of Dantooine, I don't think it was bombarded to dust. First of all, there's not a whole lot to bombard. Some farms and the Jedi Enclave? waster of energy if you ask me. More importantly, Malak has a bunch of captured Jedi from Dantooine, so obviously he assaulted it first or something. I think it's most likely that he raided the enclave, then blew it to bits, leaving the rest of the world intact. It's not like there's anything else there, anyways.

I was just looking at the Screenshots from KOTOR 1, and there are dozens that aren't possible in game. Like force powers on Taris, HK47 on taris, a Zaalbar in a room on the Endar Spire, and many examples of enemies in places they shouldnt be.

What about Bill Gates? :unsure:

I love fruit loops...except when they get all soggy and nasty...it's disgusting...

Have you ever tried combining Fruit Loops with Golden Grahams? The stuff is nasty. The two tastes cancel each other and you get something thats totally inedible.

I was just looking at the Screenshots from KOTOR 1, and there are dozens that aren't possible in game. Like force powers on Taris, HK47 on taris, a Zaalbar in a room on the Endar Spire, and many examples of enemies in places they shouldnt be.

The Galaxy Droidmakes these things possible.

iceman1731.jpg