NO demo for KOTOR 2

KotOR 2 - No Demo Planned [uros "2Lions" Jojic] 10:17am(GMT)

This news blurb on Gamigo.de claims that Obsidian Entertainment has no plans to release a demo of Star Wars: KotOR II: The Sith Lords.

Well this makes all the sense in the world seeing how they don't have any new technologies to dazzle the gamers with and KotOR games are all about the underlining story. Taking a story out of context by offering just a sample of game play wouldn't do the sequel any justice.

From www.actiontrip.com

Thats good i guess.

Was there really a demo for KOTOR 1? A real, playable demo, not just a movie demo?

Well, to me it's no concern if we get to see a playable demo or not, but I hope we'll at least get to see one more movie demo at some point...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

If they had a demo of the very first level it would be okay, like the equivelent of the Endar Spire level, just to whet our appetites and not give any main plot away.

Maybe the first half of Peragus, if that is the starting area of TSL

True it would be a short demo, but you do see shorter ones out there.......

But definatly more movies! Probably be some released nearer the release date.

And yeah I never saw a demo for KOTOR either, I searched everywhere for a pc demo- was there one on x-box?/

KotOR 2 - No Demo Planned [uros "2Lions" Jojic] 10:17am(GMT)

This news blurb on Gamigo.de claims that Obsidian Entertainment has no plans to release a demo of Star Wars: KotOR II: The Sith Lords.

Well this makes all the sense in the world seeing how they don't have any new technologies to dazzle the gamers with and KotOR games are all about the underlining story. Taking a story out of context by offering just a sample of game play wouldn't do the sequel any justice.

From www.actiontrip.com

Thats good i guess.

Spellmar says: Underlying

KOTOR is one upcomng game I won't mind not getting a demo for. It's too big to have just a snippet of it. And you can't just include one "Level." KOTOR isn't like that. And any Endar Spire type level would not only be not very fun, but it'd pretty much be just like KOTOR. Think about it. All the differences between 1 and 2 are only accessible after thorough playing. New feats, powers, characters, plotlines. None of those could fit in an Endar Spire type level. Fo it to be any different, it'd have to be later in the game, and unless they forgot how to write a plot since the first game, I don't think they'll be doing that.

There was a KOTOR demo???

Yes, but the sucker was a bit over 1gb and was never released to the general public.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Never expected one.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?