New lightsaber upgrade system and hilts?

Hey I think The Sith Lords should have many saber options.

Like lots of saber hilts ( It would be cool if you couold custom make yor own)

And also I think the saber building and gems/cyristals system in KOTOR 1 was kinda lame. If you read Star Wars books ( Like Ijedi, great book. If you havn't read it do so) Building a lightsaber isn't a 5 minute affar and the light saber's color is determined by the final, or the combined colors of the cyristal in the hilt( up two three in a duel stage saber ;) ). Not by a color cystal then two power gems, lame.

Tell me what you think about all this :lol:

The man has a point (that has been mentioned before, but a point nonetheless). Building a saber should be a quest in and of itself. With getting the materials yourself and the crystal...

I don't know if Obsidian is going to let you build your own saber but I think MCA said something about a quest to get your old lightsaber back.

I hope they let us biuld owr own hilts, I meen come on. A Jedi is as individual as the saber he wields

As to this topic being adressed before I noted that only after I posted( althow My main piont was the Cyrstal and building system the custom hilts are one of my fondist wishes.) LOL

Thanx for posting :rolleyes:

According to numerous sources, a saber is supposed to reflect the individual person. sith or dark jedi have mass produced sabers that they keep (not out of temporary necesity). Thus for true jedi, no two sabers are the same.

Hey I think The Sith Lords should have many saber options.

Like lots of saber hilts ( It would be cool if you couold custom make yor own)

And also I think the saber building and gems/cyristals system in KOTOR 1 was kinda lame. If you read Star Wars books ( Like Ijedi, great book. If you havn't read it do so) Building a lightsaber isn't a 5 minute affar and the light saber's color is determined by the final, or the combined colors of the cyristal in the hilt( up two three in a duel stage saber :p ). Not by a color cystal then two power gems, lame.

Tell me what you think about all this ;)

Yeah I thihk that no two hilts in the game should be the same, but I doubt Obsidian has the time or the engine for that. Secondly, It was easy for Revan in the first game to make a lightsaber quickly because lets face it he was a former sith lord.

iceman1731.jpg