Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

As much as people liked Bastilla and Revan, I have high hopes that even better characters will feature prominately in KOTOR:TSL.

Thinking of this as a game in its own right instead of a shadow of the original?

You freak!

I didn't care for the majority of the characters in KotOR so I'm hoping the same...

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I choose option two.

While I liked her and wouldnt object to her being back ( as a character generally and on my active team) she does really `belong` to the first game, and Revans story.

Whatever fate awaits him/her she will be linked too (assuming shes still around if you get my meaning).

As a cameo (or always being off-stage) that will allow strong contiunity while not burying Kotor 2 under the weight of Kotor 1.

Though I hope the Jedi in White (Atris?) isnt a rehash of her, though she can still fill a similar role without feeling like a copy.

I'd rather the new game focused mostly on the new characters and Obsidian's new story. Unless of course Revan or Malak were destroyed and reborn as Darth Sion. That would be just fine with me and an interesting twist. :unsure:

She should definately be back in a sequel. I don't know why she wouldn't want to be in it...she obviously has feelings for my character. I mean, she was kissing me in the back of the ship...why wouldn't she want to be in my party again?

She should definately be back in a sequel. I don't know why she wouldn't want to be in it...she obviously has feelings for my character. I mean, she was kissing me in the back of the ship...why wouldn't she want to be in my party again?

Maybe because you're not playing the same character in KOTOR 2.

:) I think you have taken the game a little too serious...

Anyway, I don't think Bastila should return as an NPC. Give her a cameo role or perhaps an honorable mention,but don't bring her back as an active party member. I for one would like to see some fresh meat.