Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

I think she should most definitely be back in. She was the most interesting character in the game, made all the moreso because she was terribly flawed but with a good heart. The actress who did her voice was also the best of the group, in my opinion anyway. Quite frankly I'd be contented if she was the ONLY one of them who returned, such was her effectiveness as a character. I don't even think she would have to be a love interest again; perhaps her heart lies with Revan still. In any event, she should definitely be brought back, at least for the light side and depending on what you say at the beginning (I'd imagine, since you might have killed her <_< ).

Could someone keep track of how many times this has been asked? I count 2 polls and I think more questions (not including this one). I still say no, as she was too important in the old game to bring into a new game. Minor characters only.

She shouldnt be a playable character but she deserves a cameo becasue of her importance......I mean she had the best force power ever. She can make entire armys win or lose. With a power like that and the bases of this storyline there is no way the can not have her in there.....Maybe you might not see her in the game but you should at least her of her whereabouts or what happend to her and Revan after the first.

IMHO... there are just too many conflicting things that could have happend to Bastila (dark side, light side, dead) in KotOR to have her come back as a party member in this game. Even though you have some initial questions at the beginning of the game, your answer choices aren't going to have THAT dramatic of an effect (from what I have read) on who will be in the game and who will not. Thus, I would like to see her in the game in a cameo (or AT LEAST mentioned), but I wouldn't be surpised if we don't.

What would be cool is if you beat the game on the last one as a light side jedi and your a light side jedi on this game you can get them as light side party members....its just a thought

and when i say them i mean Revan and Bastila

Chris Avellone: The Sith Lords takes place five years after the end of the first game; much of the backstory of what happened will depend on choices the player makes in the first portion of The Sith Lords, which describes the events that followed after the end of the original KOTOR. I don't want to give any spoilers right now, but there's no one answer for what happened - it all depends on what happened in KOTOR 1.

So if they find a way to do that it could be easily done....

As far as stats you really wouldnt have to worry about that its not your character....its a group member. They could just give them to you at level one and you would have to build them up from there.......Because Bastila was a very important character in the first one and they gave her to you at level 3 with basic stats.....just remmember...were theres a will theres a way....and that was just a thought it wasnt like no thought out plan to make them do it...

Chris Avellone: The Sith Lords takes place five years after the end of the first game; much of the backstory of what happened will depend on choices the player makes in the first portion of The Sith Lords, which describes the events that followed after the end of the original KOTOR. I don't want to give any spoilers right now, but there's no one answer for what happened - it all depends on what happened in KOTOR 1.

so again, how's the game supposed to know Revan's appearance?

Revan will be alive if he didnt die during the 5 years or so....but like i said Revan would be really hard to do...i dont think they will even think about showing Revan's face or anything because of this...they might have people talk about his/her exploits or something but i dont think he will make an apperance

Talk about getting of topic. LOL <_<

well it isn't like this topic belongs in this forum anyway. It isn't like the devs... at this stage... are gonna see that people want her to make a cameo and change the story line to fit her in (if they hadn't already).

happy birthday (tuesday)

grazie

Tambien digo feliz cumpleanos. no puedo escribir... O god I spell horribly. Well, not that badly...but still...

My spanish is non-existant but I know what you said and thanks.

de nada (oh god I killed spelling there maybe 50% chance)