Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

Given that the only NPCs you can't kill in KotOR are HK, Canderous and T3 I don't see how any of the others can reappear unless it was for a very quick cameo in a game where the Exile's responses have indicated that said NPC survived.

I think it should only be a cameo. Or the 3rd Sith Lord.

I would feel ripped off if Revan or Bastilla was the 3rd sith lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well if Revan went DS I wouldn't really ming

but if you stated that Revan saveed the galaxy and then he falls to thee Dark Side again that will be seriously weak.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

There would be no purpose in adding Bastila to the NPC roster. For one, you had the option of killing her on the Star Forge. There would be no way she survived you destroying the entire place. As another point, the rest of you seem to forget that occasionally females play the game. Having Revan and Bastila together would not work, as there was no romance with her if you played as a woman.

There would be no purpose in adding Bastila to the NPC roster. For one, you had the option of killing her on the Star Forge. There would be no way she survived you destroying the entire place. As another point, the rest of you seem to forget that occasionally females play the game. Having Revan and Bastila together would not work, as there was no romance with her if you played as a woman.

You are right in the romance, but if Bastila and Revan are as NPCs or romances then there is a way to put them in the game :thumbsup:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

I wish that was funny.  :thumbsup:

I did the Bastila romance....it was horrible. You always had to be *very* nice to her, and you needed the whole game to win her favor. One wrong answer and the romance is at an end. I felt like begging and groveling before that ****. ;p

It is pretty hard to screw up her romance.... and I disagree on all your other comments too, she was a great character...