Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

i want juhani to be back

I may be in the minority but I didnt like her, I always kill her when I have the chance on dantooine

if ur in the minority than i am to. i was annoyed by her i must not fall talk and then when someone gets on her nerves she almost kills them. and even if u make her kill that guy who killed her dad she doesnt get DS points. :angry:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'm in favor of a Bastila cameo- I'm interested to see what happened with her and Revan in LS, but I want to make a new legend, not just ride the last one.

agreed B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'm in favor of a Bastila cameo-  I'm interested to see what happened with her and Revan in LS, but I want to make a new legend, not just ride the last one.

Is a bit difficult for those who killed her. And if the game asks about it at the start... well that would give it away.

I suppose that is the same with most partymembers; Juhani, Jolee, Bastila, Zaalbar, Mission, Carth. I think they all get killed in one version or another.

That would leave only Canderous, T3 (confirmed I think) and HK-47 for cameos/partymembers.

I'm in favor of a Bastila cameo-  I'm interested to see what happened with her and Revan in LS, but I want to make a new legend, not just ride the last one.

Is a bit difficult for those who killed her. And if the game asks about it at the start... well that would give it away.

I suppose that is the same with most partymembers; Juhani, Jolee, Bastila, Zaalbar, Mission, Carth. I think they all get killed in one version or another.

That would leave only Canderous, T3 (confirmed I think) and HK-47 for cameos/partymembers.

Carth dont get killed! or i couldnt find a way to kill the lil ****! and damn did i try......u dont know how do u? :p

The only person I want back is HK-47, actually. I rather despised everyone else, and the novelty of a completely irredeemable droid who was completely loyal to you no matter what your alignment, agreed with me. That, the fact that he had such original dialog options, and was more intelligent than most my other party members, definitely makes me want to see him in KotOR: TSL

I want Carth back , not because i like him , i want to betray him again and this  time kill him.

What? You mean you betrayed him,and didn't kill him last time??? Shame on you. :rolleyes:

Bah i never killed him cos ive never played through as a female, being a straight male myself i never felt the inclination to have a whirlwind romance with carth but i may have to reconsider it now if u get to kill the little sh*t ;) :D :p

The only person I want back is HK-47, actually. I rather despised everyone else, and the novelty of a completely irredeemable droid who was completely loyal to you no matter what your alignment, agreed with me. That, the fact that he had such original dialog options, and was more intelligent than most my other party members, definitely makes me want to see him in KotOR: TSL

HK is the only 1 i really want back as well.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No Bastila maybe a mention but HELL NOOO to party membership or a cameo. There are too many inconsistancies and she's too arrogant. Zallbar also a HELL NOO!!!! I've never killed Juhani but she pissed me off because it takes too long to activate her sidequests.

Anyone else is OK, but really the only two I think should return are Canderous and T3 the rest have too many different possibilities. Including my fav chracter Jolee. You don't have to buy HK. I probaly wouldn't want to see him either since hes so played out with that meatbag stuff.

Nobody here ever played Shenmue I and II (DC Version)?

They could easily get all the information from your save files and use it as base for the sequel. So, if u killed Bastila, Carth, whatever, your game could be completely diferent from someone who didnt that....

If you do not have an save file, the game should start from a predefined swkotor1 ending. Simple...

Nobody here ever played Shenmue I and II (DC Version)?

They could easily get all the information from your save files and use it as base for the sequel. So, if u killed Bastila, Carth, whatever, your game could be completely diferent from someone who didnt that....

If you do not have an save file, the game should start from a predefined swkotor1 ending. Simple...

hmmm you may think it "simple" but ask yourself this....

If it were that "simple" why hasnt it been done? now i dont claim to have any programming knowledge but IMO doing things like that is far more complicated than we may think.......simple :blink:

Did anyone else but me actually go through Jolee Bindo's whole backstory? I personally loved what he had to say, as his perspective on the light/dark thing and his thoughts on the Jedi Council were quite interesting and I agreed with them. I'd have to say that he was by far my favorite character on KotOR, with HK-47 being a close second. I mean, if it's "Meatbag" versus "Engine-sucking Ando," I think I'll take Ando.

Point is, please have Jolee come back, or someone like him with his perspective and his sense of humor. He's too cool to miss out on.

Engine-sucking Ando...lol