Please make the hair looking more realistic

free flowing hair is simply a graphical upgrade, as is the free flowing robes. I am sure in the time alotted they are trying to upgrade the graphics as much as possible (as they already have stated they are doing). However other improvements are far more crutial than this one. I do think it would be extremely cool to see... and I am sure we will see it in time... if not in this one than in future games. But OE must take care of more important things before they focus on minor detail such as this. However, if they can, I am sure they will take care of this, as I am also sure it is something they at some point have already considered.

They wont because is a ninor aspect but its one of those things that requires a lot of work and effort.

You will not see it in future games either because the effect simply makes a extra charge to the engine, if advanced games like "The Singles" dont have it you can bet that last thing HL2 or Doom 3 will have is something that costs 2-4 FPS.

drakron.png

Not until computers became powerful enough to handle it without FPS loss and does not make meshers pulling out their hair because of all the clipping issues and animation problems.

Pixel shaders have just becaming the standart and they have been around for some years.

drakron.png

Not until computers became powerful enough to handle it without FPS loss and does not make meshers pulling out their hair because of all the clipping issues and animation problems.

Pixel shaders have just becaming the standart and they have been around for some years.

Nothing is done without an FPS loss.

I remember the days when people said true graphics would never be transferred across an internet connection.

Sheesh.

Or how in the early 1900s, patent offices believed that eventually everything that can be invented will be shortly :lol: