So how about that apology.

Dakoth

The media is so easy to manipulate. They do not validate somuch they report. Like the Iraq beheading hoax a man did in his garage in Cali. And sent to US media and they trumpted it all over.

This is a big thing for Bush's campaign. nd another nail in the coffin for Kerry, who doesnt do anything. Like he knows the next 4 years are Bush's. And he's just occupying the Dem vote so it's not an issue.

I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't the Bush followers who did this. Of course I'll be critisized for thinking this. But it would be good strategy. And they are not free from that type of manipulation IMO.

Ambrosia3.gif

What's to expand on? I think either of those candidates would make good presidents. Even though, I supported the Iraq War (I hate saying that, as I don't really support any war but meh); but I supported it in spite of Bush.

Hilary knows what she is doing, and for the most aprt I agree with her policies. And, she has done an ok job in NY. Gore is just Gore. He's obviously got the WH experience and was a aprtner to one of the best presidents ever. Clinton must of saw soemthing in him to be stuck alongside him for 8 years. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What's to expand on? I think either of those candidates would make good presidents. Even though, I supported the Iraq War (I hate saying that, as I don't really support any war but meh); but I supported it in spite of Bush.

Hilary knows what she is doing, and for the most aprt I agree with her policies. And, she has done an ok job in NY. Gore is just Gore. He's obviously got the WH experience and was a aprtner to one of the best presidents ever. Clinton must of saw soemthing in him to be stuck alongside him for 8 years. LOL

That is exactly what I wanted from you. Give a reason not a one sentence answer that you think sums it up.

So.. You were trolling. I shall now ignore you.

kthnxbye.

All I am going to say is typical.

No I was not I wanted you to defend your stance just as you want other people to when they say the NWN OC was bad. How hard is that to understand? Did I attack either of your coments, or flame you in anyway? No I asked for clarification that is all.

I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't the Bush followers who did this.  Of course I'll be critisized for thinking this.  But it would be good strategy.  And they are not free from that type of manipulation IMO.

actually, the burkett guy (whatever his name is) is a die-hard democrat that has been griping about bush for years. he was also consulted by the kerry campaign just prior to the release of the story though they deny any involvement. it is more likely kerry's campaign had something to do with this than bush's.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

actually, the burkett guy (whatever his name is) is a die-hard democrat that has been griping about bush for years. he was also consulted by the kerry campaign just prior to the release of the story though they deny any involvement. it is more likely kerry's campaign had something to do with this than bush's.

Now wouldn't that be one hell of a scandal, if it were true?

well, it is true in some sense, not the collusion part. burkett has admitted the documents were not official. apparently he has also admitted he met with one of kerry's advisors (not sure which) but kerry's camp has denied any involvement. i don't think they even knew it was going down. so far, i've seen nothing to implicate kerry and even less to implicate bush. hence my "kerry is more likely involved" statement, but that's like comparing a snowball's chance in hell vs. a snowflake's chance in hell... neither is really probable at this moment.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

What's to expand on? I think either of those candidates would make good presidents.

Hilary knows what she is doing, and for the most aprt I agree with her policies. And, she has done an ok job in NY.

Gore is just Gore. He's obviously got the WH experience and was a aprtner to one of the best presidents ever. Clinton must of saw soemthing in him to be stuck alongside him for 8 years. LOL

For one, the only reason Hilary is in NY is because she saw an easy mark in a popular locale. Defeat a candidate who would otherwise be defeated anyway, and do it in a state that gets a lot of attention just because it's NY, and viola! Political-career-freedom. She has no ties to NY, and no business represnting anyone in the state, but people were tired of her opponent's lack-luster performance. They'd have voted for a sock-puppet.

Two: Al Gore is a prefab politician. He spent his entire adult life training to be president. That does not make a good president, that makes a good politician. Debatable on that "good politician" bit, but I think you get what I mean.

Hilary might make a decent president, but we'll probably never know. Al would never be a good president. Despite all of the training he's received, he will always be a follower and not a leader. Does that mean I'm all crazy for the Reprocus...er...Republicans? No. Bush? No. So let's not turn this partisan.

Don't really care about that.  Its the past and I am more converned about the present.  Bush hasn't done jack here on the Domestic front so I am voting for Kerry. 

Out of the frying pan and into another frying pan, if you ask me. I personally think Kerry will, if elected, turn out to be one of America's worst nightmares.

Out of the frying pan and into another frying pan, if you ask me.  I personally think Kerry will, if elected, turn out to be one of America's worst nightmares.

Who knows? All that is an assumption. I could say Hillary Clinton has a wiener and it would hold the same credibility.

Wait... that doesn't support my argument. :rolleyes:

Honestly I like the idea that Kerry plans of focusing on the US, I

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson