KOTOR 2 multiple love interests?

In Kotor 2 I think it has been confirmed that there will be a love interest in it. Has anyone mentioned if there will be more than one to go for. for example it would have been cool in kotor if you could recruit Yuthura and then make Bastila jelous. Maybe take it further with one trying to make u go darker and the other pushing you to go light. Make them both fight over you, that would be sweet. Muhahahaha

What about a threesome?

That would be the day when Lucasarts approve such a thing.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Forever Cast in Deepest Night Posted Today, 01:42 PM

It could be an extremely discreet easter egg or similar mechanism..

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Obsidian was told by LA not to put any easter egg stuff in. Like I said I could be wrong. Not that i'm opposed to the idea B) .

it's apart of the story, I'm getting sick of these comments piling up

"game girls can't look attractive because it's pixels, EWWW"

"people who like game romances need to get a life"

First point, the 3d models featured in the game are artists representations of ideas/characters/people, it doesn't matter whether it's projected on a TV a computer or whatever, if something looks good then it does, if something looks attractive then it does. It's anoying when people call others names just because they think a game character looks good. After a while it just gets pointless. I don't think game characters equate to real women or anything like that, I don't prefer game characters to real women, but to say that they can't be considered good looking or beautiful is a bit rude espescialy when it seems to be followed by an insult or the like as it seems so common around here.

As for game romances, it's apart of the story, it adds realism, it adds depth, and in games like KOTOR it's optional, u don't want it, u don't have to have it, it's not forced on u to do so. Ofcourse it will never compare with anything real and isn't intended to replace the real thing.

In my opinion, having a multitude of romantically interested NPCs could improve the game. For those who find this disturbing, I do possess a life and a do not consider computer genertated beings to be attractive, nor do I have any attachment to them. I am purely interested in the story design factor it offers.

Best female videogame character ever was Jade in Beyond Good & Evil.....the entire reason she WAS attractive though, was because she wasn't really designed to be. No gigantic boobies, no over exaggerated curves....but her personality was what held the real appeal. :lol:

The only easter egg I really want, is one similar to DanceDanceMalak, except it would be a Lucasarts Logo instead of a Twi-lek dancer in place of a the big baddie. That would own. :D

Jade:

10736978771.jpg

this is getting a bit offtopic isn't it, but while we're offtopic, delerious is there a larger picture of the one in ur avatar somewhere?

if I am not misstaken its just the wallpapper you can get on the TSL main page

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png