Should Characters Return At All?

Would you like to see KotOR 1 characters returning at all?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see KotOR 1 characters returning at all?

• Yes
    • No

If for nothing else,a cameo would be nice. Don't have to have them as party members but it would be nice to run into them.

And if at the very least some sort of computer file or data pad with info on the charatcers would be interesting.

Oh for heavens sake, im getting sick and tired of seeing posts just like this everywhere.... For all I care they all could have died in some accident and it wouldent bother me one bit.... STOP MAKING USELESS TOPICS if some people had brains, they might actually go back a page and see that basically 10,000,000 of the same damn thing exists!!!

Oh for heavens sake, im getting sick and tired of seeing posts just like this everywhere.... For all I care they all could have died in some accident and it wouldent bother me one bit.... STOP MAKING USELESS TOPICS if some people had brains, they might actually go back a page and see that basically 10,000,000 of the same damn thing exists!!!

Too much Redbull indeed.

Actually this topic asked if we think characters should return at all, all the other ones ask which characters we think should return.

iceman1731.jpg

Yep, they should. At least as cameos. One of the most disappointing parts of KOTOR was that there was no epilogue, so I'm glad KOTOR II will, at times and in moderation, act as our epilogue of the first game.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I think so, but this is a moot point because we know at least one character will be returning if not more.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Actually Lucasarts has announced through OXM that two party members will be returning (if not more), T3-M4 and HK-47.

They never said HK-47. They said an HK-47-like droid.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Not so much rinkles, as DS veins, however u don't realy see them ingame unless u get a real close up of the face. I think the TSL should have continued the LS storyline, the DS storyline kills the Star Wars trilogies. But they wanted to please everyone, so be it. I like some new characters (particularly early concept art atris, not later badly tanned promo (on the LA site with the side banner) atris that looks like the poor human female faces from JKA, no offense) and the new hk (only difference is color, he was repainted so no one would know him as the dangerous hk-47 asassain droid, or atleast thats what I got out of one of the earlier interviews.)

It would be nice to atleast know what happened to the characters! But revan would definitly have to return, atleast have several mentions!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Revan should in no circumstances return. He dominated the last game and should stay out of this one. New game. New company. New PC. New story focus.

Dont you want to know what happened to him???

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Revan should in no circumstances return. He dominated the last game and should stay out of this one. New game. New company. New PC. New story focus.

But the fact is, it's not necessarily a new story focus. TSL is a new game, true, but the events of KOTOR and the fate of Revan are almost certainly intertwined with the story of TSL.