After the end....

I don't know if they could do that with the style of game.

If they do in fact take the cap off they might be able to work it so you start again with your characters current level and exp and simply jump the difficulty up so it still offers a challenge.

But after a while you'd end up with a Conusular with every feat and a Guradian with every Force Power. Would kind of kill the whole class system if they did.

If the game's popular you can bet some people will try to figure out how to implement mods, but since the game is not being developed with mods specifically in mind, they probably wont be easy to make or install.

The epilogue feature to go round doing quests after you've completed the game is usually a waste of time. I know that when I've used a game after the main plot is finished, that I'd rather start again, try a different class or alignment than just wander around as some uber-d00d doing quests which arn't designed for your character level.

Since there maybe a unlimited level cap, it would be cool if at the end on the game you could continue to do quests or something to get points. Anything else?

Thats Fable not TSL, anyways there wouldn't be much to do after you beat the game. Its not like new planets will open up and you would then be able travel the galaxy freely.

Cheers!

If the game's popular you can bet some people will try to figure out how to implement mods, but since the game is not being developed with mods specifically in mind, they probably wont be easy to make or install.

The epilogue feature to go round doing quests after you've completed the game is usually a waste of time. I know that when I've used a game after the main plot is finished, that I'd rather start again, try a different class or alignment than just wander around as some uber-d00d doing quests which arn't designed for your character level.

Amen.