Instant Replay

Should an instant replay feature be added to the game?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should an instant replay feature be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No

Although I've never played them, I understand the Final Fantasy series has an instant replay feature that allows you to go back and watch your battles (or what have you) in real time. I personally paused the game a lot to switch between characters issuing commands, which really broke-up the action. Getting to see the battle played out, especially in a cinematic way, would be really awesome.

Despite the fact that this most likely won't be making an apperance in KOTOR II, is it still something you guys would like to see implimented, if possibe?

Personally, once I kill my enemies I want to continue on as quick as I can with my quests. I don't like having to watch my fatal blow (last shot) after the battle keeping me from getting through the rest of the game. Now if it was optional then I would go for it after I've beaten the game a couple of times and I'm playing it to finish out everything in the game.

iceman1731.jpg

Although I've never played them, I understand the Final Fantasy series has an instant replay feature that allows you to go back and watch your battles (or what have you) in real time...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...

No, it does not and were in the hell you got THAT idea from?

drakron.png

I had the same thought and asked the question a while ago...

[*]If combat animations are truly improved, will there be some kind of playback or save combat event for later feature. I'm a narcissist, I like to see myself in action. Would love to save some spectacular combat sequences for later perusal, after the adrenaline rush.

There's no plans for a playback feature that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, playback is a complicated feature to integrate unless the engine was designed with it in mind in the first place. And this one wasn't. I don't think it'd be doable.

Looks like a "no" ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No, it does not and were in the hell you got THAT idea from?

Well... if i haven't played the game, then logic would dictate either I read it somewhere or someone told me that. Since it isn't true, most likely it wasn't literature that gave me that idea. SOOOOOOOOOO I MUST HAVE BEEN misinformed (or misunderstood) by someone who told me it was in the FF games. What previous game(s) this feature was in wasn't the point anyway.

I caught some stomach bug/virus. No one else I know got sick, so it's not food poisoning, but it was so painful I couldn't sleep. I could stand to sit, lay down, do anything.

It doesn't hurt quite as much now, but I've spent most of the past 24 hours hunched over, or in the bathroom.

Well aimed shots were in fallout and shooting people in the groin was a very effective means of incapacitating the opposition and dispatching them at your will...

Don't look at me like that...

stop it...

I remember a cool fight with a death claw in Fallout.

I snuck up close enough to get a blast with my shotgun on it. It came at me and I fired again.

It went nuts and I was down to my last chance since I was down to really low HP. I fired my shotgun and hit again and I was hoping that my next shot better take him out or I'm fugged....but I need to do heavy damage (I assumed).

So I took a chance, aimed for the head and BLAM...got a critical (which resulted in the animation that blew its head off to boot) and lived to tell about it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...