The Other Sith Lord(s)

What do you think the other Sith Lord(s) will be like?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the other Sith Lord(s) will be like?

• Shadowy Darth Maul wanabee
    • Count Dooku-esque political idealist
    • Mechanized Darth Vader-like villain
    • Gnarled old man or woman with a twisted cane
    • Half-droid, half-alien General Grievous-like being
    • Bad-ass, hot Sith woman like Ventress/Vosa/Yuthura/Bastila
    • Something new and innovative
    • A bearded older man who likes to wear flannel
    • LucasArts' company logo
    • None; just Darth Sion & the Masked Sith Lord are "The Sith Lords"

i want it 2 b sum wise old man hu has mastered the force almost to the ultimate level and he will b the last challenge and it takes u and your party to all fight together to take him out!!! ;)

Erm what was Emporer Palpatine... buttered toast <_<

unfortunatly if they wanted to keep it original then they would need to do something "original"... the female sith assasin has already been done **insert picture of Mara Jade**

Hopefully we will think that the masked sith "dude" is a guy till the final minute when she, yes i said she takes off her mask.

Yes i have read all the topics saying it has to be a guy cos of the manly arms in the wallpaper, but you cant tell me that it wouldnt be original as she would be the overlord/lady of all the lesser lords.

I'm thinking possibly the "intellectual" one, ala Dooku.

I think Sion takes the mantle of the Maul-Vader-Malak clone, the fighter with not much political savy, so it'd be redundant to have any of the other Sith Lords act like a walking terminator Sith.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I voted new and innovative, though I'm not really sure what that would be. <_< Just as long as he/she doesn't have a horrible fake maniacal laugh or accent.

A shadowy Sith Lord that has the ability to switch sides and offers his/her support and gives you clues to help overthrow the Sith Lords and then takes his/her own side near the end of the game.

I voted new and innovative, though I'm not really sure what that would be.  <_< Just as long as he/she doesn't have a horrible fake maniacal laugh or accent.

A shadowy Sith Lord that has the ability to switch sides and offers his/her support and gives you clues to help overthrow the Sith Lords and then takes his/her own side near the end of the game.

Hmm...Yes, I would agree, rika. That would make for a completely real and original gaming experience...Let's take it a bit further...this Sith Lord has a romance plot(during which the PC is none the wiser), then when you have slain the others he/she could ask you to join them...

This would be a lovely twist as the one thing we haven't seen in any SW games is the fact that a character might have been a dark sider all along, and just hiding it.

Hmm...Yes, I would agree, rika. That would make for a completely real and original gaming experience...Let's take it a bit further...this Sith Lord has a romance plot(during which the PC is none the wiser), then when you have slain the others he/she could ask you to join them...

This would be a lovely twist as the one thing we haven't seen in any SW games is the fact that a character might have been a dark sider all along, and just hiding it.

Oooh...that dark hearted ___!

Yeah, that romance angle would twist the knife deeper when the betrayal is revealed. Great idea :)

Of course I am hoping that there will be a female Sith Lord. Not a lackey like Tavion but someone with a lot of power. I do agree with Jad'en though that it would be nice at the last minute you find out that MSG stands for Masked Sith Girl, despite the "manly hands".

The cybernetic medic lab was out of parts. It wasn't her fault! :)

Of course I am hoping that there will be a female Sith Lord. Not a lackey like Tavion but someone with a lot of power. I do agree with Jad'en though that it would be nice at the last minute you find out that MSG stands for Masked Sith Girl, despite the "manly hands".

The cybernetic medic lab was out of parts. It wasn't her fault! :lol:

:p:)