Hello to all Developers.

Karzak

I think this is part of FU's plan, to lower the bar. He somehow got domination power and made PoR, NWN and ToEE piss poor games, and then helped with lionheart and IWD2.

Now whatever he puts out won't look worse!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

*chuckle* I won't go so far as to say that. Personally, I think NWN isn't such a bad game. Could it be better, yes, but it's not bad. I also enjoyed IWD2. It's no BG or Torment, but still enjoyable. And ToEE, well, that game really did have potential. And I think they were definitely headed in the right direction with the combat system. Too bad the story was non-existant and the diaglogues and NPC interactions were pathetic.

I don't know enough about the history tho. Was FU 'actually' involved in the design of all those games?

PS-I'm also basing my opinion of Lionheart on everyone else. Never actually played it.

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

I don't know enough about the history tho. Was FU 'actually' involved in the design of all those games?

PoP and ToEE, no. But, he probably had some input in NWN, since it was intended to be produced by Black Isle. So, the first 4 years of dev time was in conjuncture with Black Isle. Even then, his input was probably very small. IWD2 was his idea, and Lionheart he probably had some input, as the design idea was Black Isle's.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

... ToEE coaster.

Care to remind me how the best D&D game so far is crap?

"The Caininite Strikes Back"

After the development of TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL was thwarted through inept and buggy design, the CAININITE regimes amassed to defend their last shreds of hope and dignity. Through use of insults the Caininites, led by the RPGCODEX, sought to prove TROIKA was a credible developer.

Rallying a force in the OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT forums, the Caininites tried to spread their malarky, and illogic, in a desperate attempt to hold their position...