envida

Are you a PC or Xbox gamer?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a PC or Xbox gamer?

• I am a Xbox gamer
    • I am a PC gamer
    • I play on both Xbox and PC
    • Who cares?

With all the outrage about the relase dates of KOTOR II lately, I'm curious about the people romaing this forums. Are you a PC or Xbox gamer. Since hearing alot from the PC gamers, I get the feeling most people here are PC gamers.

Personally I always been a PC gamer (ever since win95), but recently I got a Xbox, now I only play games on Xbox :ph34r:

A bit of both.

For "twitch" games, I use consoles, since I suck with the mouse/keyboard set up most PC games use. But for games like KOTOR or games like Civilization, then PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

A bit of both.

For "twitch" games, I use consoles, since I suck with the mouse/keyboard set up most PC games use.  But for games like KOTOR or games like Civilization, then PC.

btw, I don't own an XBox. I was responding based on my PS2 games and a PC, but there was no option for "PS2 and PC" so I just voted for PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm both.

I play strategy and online games on my 'puter, and fighting, driving, rpg's, 1st person shooters etc etc on my x-box. (Never been a fan of games like Baldur's gate and Icewind Dale. if you're wondering why I play rpg's on my console. :))

I have played rpg's both on pc and xbox and I actually prefer it on console, mainly because I like to lay down on the couch with a beer and play the game on a big screen tv :D

Rpg's are more relaxed with lots of dialogs so I love stretccching out on sofa and playing the game for hours, while on PC I get tired very quickly. First-person shooters on the other hand are better on PC since you have keyboard and mouse.

I have both + there's also a PS2 and Gamecube in my apartment. I don't consider myself a PC Gamer or a Xbox Gamer, more like Just a Gamer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not sure how much this matters. Until there is little to no money in consoles compared to PCs, this sort of decision is likely. Even if KOTOR II sells 3x as many PC versions as console versions, few companys are going to pass up 25% of their revenue early. Even in my personal finances, that is hard to justify. Whereas I am disappointed that I won't be able to play this game over my Christmas vacation(free time, woo hoo), I will still buy it when it's released for PC.

Galenbd

It's all about dollars and sense. - Chromed Accountant

With all the outrage about the relase dates of KOTOR II lately, I'm curious about the people romaing this forums. Are you a PC or Xbox gamer. Since hearing alot from the PC gamers, I get the feeling most people here are PC gamers.

Personally I always been a PC gamer (ever since win95), but recently I got a Xbox, now I only play games on Xbox  :ph34r:

I've never heard this quote from HK-47!!! Where does he say this?!? lol I love it!

(see above)

(edit) oh crap...it's not showing up...from the original post in this thread... where he says something like "it's not possible to destroy the master...I suggest you run while my blaster warms up, meat bags..."