Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

75 members have voted

1. 1. Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

• Bastila
    • Yuthura Ban
    • Master Vandar
    • Carth
    • HK-47
    • Jolee
    • Master Uthar
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar

About time someone voted for Vandar. Honestly, I thought there would be a bit more enthusiasm for having a Yoda rip-off in your party.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Althought Master Vandar , Jolee , Juhani , Master Uthar, Bastilla and Yuthura could be killed in the original they where also force users some jedi and the others sith.

It would be kind of cool seeing the ghostly figure of obe of them like in the movies( obi wan, Yoda , vader).

Maybe your caracter was trained by Vandar before the 1st kotor since your a mandalorian wars veteran.

I can see Vandar Saying "trust the force young padawan".

That could be cool.

I actually wonder if Master Vandar really died on the Dark Path. The name of the ending movie tells us that the female admiral certainly meet her end, but it doesn't say anything about Master Vandar, meaning that a very small possibility exist that he escaped by the use of an escape pod or something else.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I actually wonder if Master Vandar really died on the Dark Path. The name of the ending movie tells us that the female admiral certainly meet her end, but it doesn't say anything about Master Vandar, meaning that a very small possibility exist that he escaped by the use of an escape pod or something else.

VERY small possibility. Using an escape pod, he crash-lands on the Unknown Planet; as in, right next to the greatest concentration of Sith in the Galaxy. His chances of escaping are pretty bleak, even if he didn't have the cojones to go down with the ship along with the Admiral.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

even if he didn't have the cojones to go down with the ship along with the Admiral.

Wasn't his ship,he had no reason to go down with it.

And brains=a hell of a lot better then cojones in many cases.

Why die a pointless death?

I actually think Vandar is the easiest in that respect.... Unlike other characters you dont see him die, so you could come up with tons of excuses for his survival...

Unlike others who die by your hand infront of you...

I think it would have to be Carth because he is the most decerated war hero and he lives in the last one no matter what if i remmeber right...i mean i havnt bet it as a dark jedi in like a year...i like being the good jedi more for some reason

I think it would have to be Carth because he is the most decerated war hero and he lives in the last one no matter what if i remmeber right...i mean i havnt bet it as a dark jedi in like a year...i like being the good jedi more for some reason

Female dark side endind Carth dies no matter what...

VERY small possibility. Using an escape pod, he crash-lands on the Unknown Planet; as in, right next to the greatest concentration of Sith in the Galaxy. His chances of escaping are pretty bleak, even if he didn't have the cojones to go down with the ship along with the Admiral.

Well, he could always have gotten aboard on a flighter, then ;p. Still, I dunno if he'd be a good joinable character (VERY doubtous..), even if that would be a very good Yoda-ripoff :lol:. Heh, I can even imagine us only meeting him briefly at some point in the game, hiding on one of the darker planets of the game (as Yoda did; a planet strong in the Dark side is a good hiding spot if you want to hide from the dark side, apparently..) :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Why does Everyone like Yuthura? She didn't stick out at all to me. She was just a character at the sith academy. Nothing special. And 2 out of three times she dies in KOTOR 1.

Carth was great. I can't believe people are compleining about him. Just because he tried to prevent you from being evil doesn't mean that he's a bad guy, after all.

If Vandar shows up, it'll probably just be him advising, teaching or whatever those Jedi Masters do.

I think it's very likely the Canderous will be a party member. He's liked, he always survives, and I get the feeling there's a lot more to learn about him. The continuation of him dealing with his past. He misses some, he regrets some, there's just so much mroe to learn about the guy.

Bastila.... meh. Didn't liker her in the first game, don't see how she'll be better in the second.

Juhani. No.

Mission. No. Unless they don't fix the Twilek skins from the first game, I wouldn't miss seeing Mission ever again. I don't get what went wrong with the twileks. All the girls are down right ugly. Big nose, wierd eyes, stange coloration, vergin on fat. *shudders* And the males all had the same concerned look on their eyebrows. Stupid.

Jolee. Loved him in the first game but I don't want to see him in your party this time. I wouldn't mind seeing him just hanging around somewhere, observing other people, being the funny old man he always is.

Zaalbar. He should be back as kashyyk by now, and no one's going there, assuming light side. I wouldn't miss him terribly. Either way, I think no one should go to kashyyk in this game, and you shouldn't see many wookies at all, if any.

T3- He wasn't terrible in the first game. In fact, I just used him on the Star forge. He was a little shallow as a character. If he's revamped I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

HK-47- Loved him. I'd like him to be in the party, but someone said it and made me realize that he's Revan's property, and has no plaace following someone else around. If he's not there, I defintiely want a maniacal, twisted assaissin droid or something...unless that's what they have planned for T3.... :p

Dustil would be interesting, but I think he should be paried with his father. Either both together on Telos, working things out, or both in your party. That'd be interesting.

HK-47- Loved him. I'd like him to be in the party, but someone said it and made me realize that he's Revan's property, and has no plaace following someone else around. If he's not there, I defintiely want a maniacal, twisted assaissin droid or something...unless that's what they have planned for T3.... :lol:

In KOTOR, HK tells you about all the time he spends with people with Revan no where around.

In fact, it sounds like over the course of his travels he has spent more time away from Revan than with him.