Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

75 members have voted

1. 1. Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

• Bastila
    • Yuthura Ban
    • Master Vandar
    • Carth
    • HK-47
    • Jolee
    • Master Uthar
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/529/529200p1.html

There will be other returning characters playing various sized roles. Some are coming back in cameo-type appearances while others will be able to join your party again, just like T3.

So who do you think will make a return?

Now, of course, there is no mention of whether any of the characters from the last game who can 'join the party' were party characters in KOTOR.....and personally I'd be highly suspicious of it considering that they were all at about Level 20 by the end of the first game.

So I listed both party characters and non-party characters from KOTOR; I presume only the most distinct characters will be making an appearance (I doubt many people will be overwhelmed with joy to see Hendar join their party.) Also, a number of characters in the above list could be killed: the only folks who survived no matter what in the list above were Canderous and HK-47, which makes them much more likely.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Actually, you may not have bought HK-47. So, other than T3, Candyman is the only constant.

True. But at least he survives. ;)

In the interview they say that the cameo's/returns to your party will be based on story. If there's no way for them to fit, they won't... they never actually said anything about cameo's and such resulting from who died and who didn't, and it would be easy enough to cover possible circumstances in most of those cases of death/not meeting/leaving behind.

I voted for Candyman because I think the pissed off Mandalorian still has some ass whoopins in him that still need to be handed out. Plus he can't die in the first game which helps.

Cheers!

My logic, too. I wager heavily we will see the Candyman once more.

Though, again, he was Level 20 when KOTOR finished up, so unless they do something lame he'll probably be too overpowered to show up as a party member until really late in the game.

It would be interesting if Canderous served one of the Sith.

Yeah that would fit nicely. It would be pretty sweet if you can fight him and either spare his life in which case he joins you or finish him off finally giving the old Mandalorian warhorse an honorable warriors death.

Cheers!

I am really hoping that Yuthura Ban and HK-47 will be able to join the party. The others I really don't care about.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I would love to see Canderous Ordo. He seemed to be actually a lot more shrewd and wise than any Mandolorian. Except for Mandalore, of course.

Not to mention that he was the best youth warrior in his clan. No one had harnessed the power of the bassilisk war droids sooner than he had. Except for Mandalore , of course.

manthing2.jpg

Yuthura was nice but her role was not as big enough + she can die! It would be nice but I doubt it will happen. The beginning of the game questions will likely deal with the fate of Revan and party members not every quest in KOTOR1 such as Dustil, Yuthura and so on....

Perhaps having bastila, revan and the others involved in the story, but really I'd prefer not to have them returning to the party for the most part. HK should definitely not join your party since he's the property of Revan and while he was the most popular (as far as I've read) I'd prefer to encounter newer characters and explore their back-stories.

Ordo is a possibility since he's a Merc and I would expect him to return to working for the exchange, or involved in other nefarious activities. Other than that I can't really think of any characters I'd particually like to see again.

You say Canderous was the best Mandalorian next to Mandalore. Here's a thought- what if Canderous was the new Mandalore?

If you took the darkside ending Canderous could have united his people to serve Revan and fight on the side of the sith. The Mandalorians fought the Republic before and would probably do so again, even if there aren't that many of them left. Maybe Revan promised to restore them to their former glory.

At the light side ending maybe they decided to serve the republic and fight a battle against the sith, a hard battle against an invincible enemy would be honorable.

btw did anyone else notice what appeared to be Mandalorian ships fighting for the republic in the starforge battle? You see ships like Jango Fett had leading squads of republic fighters- are Mandalorians good guys now? Or did the republic capture them at the en dof the Mandalore wars/ Any ideas?

Actually, you may not have bought HK-47. So, other than T3, Candyman is the only constant.

But, I would have to say HK-47 is more likely to return simply because he is a droid.

Is it possible to do Tatooine without HK-47?

HK should definitely not join your party since he's the property of Revan

There is no reason for HK to not join your party.

Just because he is the property of Revan doesn't mean he is always around Revan.

After all, you did find him on Tatooine, not to mention the countless mission he had done where Revan was nowhere around.

I'd like to see canderous again, as long as they make heavy repeating blasters equal to or superior to dual blaster pistols this time around ^^.

And dear GOD no mission. I will go dark side just to be sure I don't have to deal with mission.

There's a few characters I'd like to see returning, but of all of them, Canderous sounds like the most likely one, particulary becuase that he doesn't die in any of the branches of the game. It'd be interesting how he has changed since the first game... As for the others, I'm not expecting too much and it'll all really depend on what path you choose the game to take in the beginning...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

You see ships like Jango Fett had leading squads of republic fighters- are Mandalorians good guys now? Or did the republic capture them at the en dof the Mandalore wars/ Any ideas?

Interesting point.. While I lean towards the captured tech answer to your question some Mandalorians could have sworn allegiance to the republic after the war.

There is no reason for HK to not join your party.

Really? What if HK-47 is sent by Revan to infiltrate you're party and eliminate you just like his previous hits?

Cheers!