How about.....

Mr. Natural

I know you guys are working on something already. Honestly KOTOR 2 doesn't interest me much, but hey if you guys are doing it I'm sure it will be great.

Here's my suggestions...

An RPG based on another book series such as the Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind?

I'd also like to see a game where Drizzt Do'Urden is the main character.

Pukes on screen

*Pukes on Karzak in agreement*

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

In DA you need to finish the gauntlet level as Drizzt.

In DA2 you just need to finish the game. You get another related character when you complete extreme.

Never bothered to play him so I dont know if there is an Drizzt specific dialogue or not.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

An RPG based on another book series such as the Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind?

Well now, Timmy, I don't think those are good ideas.

First off, RPG's based off books are horrid, simply because in an RPG, I want to create and play my own character, not be forced into playing a character somebody else made (in the case of Drizzt, a rather lame character, IMO). I know that you didn't explicitly mention Drizzt as an RPG character, but nonetheless, I'd heartily disapprove of any game that had him as a main character. Even in non-RPG's, I like a bit of freedom.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much I'd be looking forward to KOTOR 2, considering that I haven't played the first one. At the very least I'll be looking at whatever they make with a bit of interest, feigned or otherwise.

I don't think basing RPG games on books is a good idea; they are just too limited. I mean, take Drizzt for example. You are already limited to a good, drow ranger/fighter that dual wields scimitars. It adds very little in the way of customizing, which isn't good at all. I'd much rather see a brand new game, with a brand new story.