Amazing new PICS and PREVIEW

Observations:

Demolitions skill effects Grenade damage.

Unarmed combat feats have been added.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I could deal without a video if they would give me some real info. Come on wet my beak a little bit. Something about the stories, the enemies, the NPC's just anything will do right about now.

If you find out to much information you wont have any suprises when you play the game.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I could deal without a video if they would give me some real info.  Come on wet my beak a little bit.  Something about the stories, the enemies, the NPC's just anything will do right about now.

If you find out to much information you wont have any suprises when you play the game.

Actually yes I would. Because even if I know every little bitty detail about the story and what's going to happen it's still not the same as seeing it. It's one thing for someone to decribe the new flurry animation feats it's another thing completely to do them and see them in action. It's another thing to describe what a powerful fearsome jedi I can become and it's another thing completely for me to actually go about doing that and seeing it. They can't ruin the experience for me. No mater what I will have complete and utter satisfaction.

whats the deal

on there site it said tsl is available 12/06/04

No clue either. I've heard 4Q 2005, 1Q 2005, and Winter 2004. I'm hoping the keep moving the date closer and not further back.

During the diary on gamespot the guy said it would have a winter release. Also the editor mentioned that it might become one of the best games of THIS year. I would venture to say there is our answer.

is it just me, or do these new dark jedi look a little too similar to the cultists from ja. kotor 1 dark jedi had almost the same outfit as the Jedi Outcast reborns, and now kotor 2 has almost the same outfit as the Jedi Academy cultists. Odd, is it not?

is it just me, or do these new dark jedi look a little too similar to the cultists from ja. kotor 1 dark jedi had almost the same outfit as the Jedi Outcast reborns, and now kotor 2 has almost the same outfit as the Jedi Academy cultists. Odd, is it not?

now that i think about it...no :blink: