Day and night

Well I don't really have anything to say other than I totally agree with you on that point. If Obsidian is able to pull it off it would be a welcome addition to the game. There have been countless times in Morrowind when I have stoped to watch the sunset or stood in the rain to watch the lighting light up sky and listen to the thunder crackle. It's a feature that makes Morrowind truely feel like a living breathing world and will no doubt do the same for TSL.

Cheers!

Yeah I could listen to it rain in Morrowind for hours especially since it was in dobly digital 5.1 surround sound. I would always just bugger off and go exploring when it was raining to bask in the sheer coolness of it all. I liked Jeremy Soule's work on Morrowind immensely but I wish I could have had custom tracks so I could have played the Dead Kennedys song kill the poor when I was wiping out a town as a vampire.

Cheers!

The rain and thunder effects were very nice and dramatic. Especially with a good sound card and speakers. Thunder kept making me jump lol.

*sniffs" unfortunately i dont have a great sound or video card so i cant enjoy that stuff much but since ill be getting that by the time kotor 2 comes out ill enjoy it very much if its added

A dev already responded to this saying that there will not be day/night cycles in the game, stating they they did not have enough time to do all the textures it would require.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

How do you become a vampire on morrowind?

Find either a Berne, Quarra, or Aundae lair and let them bite you until you become infected. (a message will pop up and let you know when you have been infected)

Leave the tomb and find a safe hide out because in three days time you will have a horrible dream and when you awake you will be a Vampire. Your stats will get a huge bump in all areas and now you're a member of one of the above Vampire clans depending on which one bit you. There are drawbacks of course you can no longer venture out in the sun, people will curse you and even try to kill you, only the Telvanni and Mages guild will speak with you, no fast travel is avalible, silver weapons will now do more damage than before, and you can only restore your health by feeding on blood.

The quickest route to becoming a Vampire is to visit the Quarra clans main lair which is due east of the Khuul slit strider port. Just levitate over the mountains and you will see a dwarven ruin called Druscashti. Enter the ruin and let the Vampires within infect you. Sleep for three days and return when you are a Vampire to get your first clan quest. You can also become a Werewolf later on in Blood Moon.

Cheers!

I have morrowind and tribunal, can u be a vampire in those 2?

Sure can. All the Vampire quests are a part of the original game and take place in Morrowind itself. However I would wait until I beat Tribunal to become a Vampire because nobody will talk to you or give you quests outside the Vampire quests. Also if you have defeated Dagoth Ur you will have to make a 100% weakness to common disease spell on self in order to become infected by the Vampires. If you're bored and want a change of pace you can become a Vampire do the quests and then cure yourself of Vamparism by visiting Bal Ur. Once cured however you can never become a Vampire again.

Cheers!