Weiser_Cain's concepts

Weiser_Cain

Pretty decent work, though I think the bosom itself needs some symmetry (and the ears). Sword looks nice too, I dig the long tooth running down the blade.

Definitely need to add some shading or colour, but I think they're both worth the effort.

The symbiont seems a little "stiff" to me, maybe a more organic/chitinous look might help.

That's ok the rest aren't for NWN, just stuff I want to try my hand at. Of this batch the only thing I've even started is the blade. I can't say when to expect them since I have no set schedule, I'll be sure to post them here when I'm ready to show them though.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Am I the only person who doesn't find frontal floatation devices attractive?

Fake breasts? No, I hate them too, I'd rather a lady be completely flat than have those things. Now if you just don't like breasts, well maybe you're gay...

Don't call my giant breasts 'funbags'! My proportions are always 'off' since that's the way I like it. Once I start modeling I'll fiddle with the proportions so that they're what I think is best for the model(this usually just means making the shins longer). I mean it's not like she's human.

Funny how almost no one has said a word about the stuff without breasts...

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Gasp! people actually looking at my topic?!?

Bah! Don't try and say that now, I replied almost as soon as you posted it. ;)

Am I the only person who doesn't find frontal floatation devices attractive?

Fake breasts? No, I hate them too, I'd rather a lady be completely flat than have those things. Now if you just don't like breasts, well maybe you're gay...

Don't call my giant breasts 'funbags'! My proportions are always 'off' since that's the way I like it. Once I start modeling I'll fiddle with the proportions so that they're what I think is best for the model(this usually just means making the shins longer). I mean it's not like she's human.

Funny how almost no one has said a word about the stuff without breasts...

I think ye just proved I'm not gay right there. ;)

• 1 month later...
Another Juhani drawing eh?  Hrm, dress needs more symmetry in the bosom, other than that, not too shabby.  :devil:

The bosoms are symmetric... they can shift when she walks or shifts her weight, you know. :) Notice the feet, she looks like she walking or just leaning to her right.

BTW, that lady has HUGE 'features'!

I am a fan of the thin ladies: "B or C is fine by me." Proportional and curvacious hips are great too. :p

EDIT:

BTW, My favorite of the pics has got to be the knife. Followed by the guy with horns--"horny guy"?