Weiser_Cain's concepts

Weiser_Cain

Well, that looks surprisingly good. :o

The shoulders and arms look clunky, but I guess that's just your style.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You know, very large, cumbersome. Compare his waist and upper torso.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, his arms are thicker than his waist :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Good work no matter what.

Would it be possible to see the original in richer detail? Another format perhaps?

kirottu said:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry computer problems...

I'm actually looking for a refrence.

I'm looking for some other than Sigourney Weaver that looks like her(that is another woman with a long, lean, yet still attractive face).

Here's a pic

Vertigo.jpg

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Interesting gothic look, Weiser. Though when I glanced at the pic (before reading your description), I assumed it was a man. :D

It looks more like a man that woman - androgynous at best. Is the gothic visage you're trying to achieve purposely avoiding feminine features?

Anyway, it's getting better. :ermm:

manthing2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Could be quite hard to hold properly.

kirottu said:

• 1 month later...

It was so anticlimatic, At around three this morning I was working when there was a mommentary power outage, lasted about a second or two. My thoughts go to the computer I just fixed, it's lights were on but nothng was spinning so I turned off the power supply and went over to the ole reliable machine, kinda' absentmindedly jabbed the power button and turned my back to it and attention to the other machine.

Power up, spin spin spin, hum hum hum. Everything seems ok! Now why hasn't the other machine come up?

Maybe I pushed the button wrong. The solution. Is to do it again much harder. nothing. *Clicking rapidly now* Son of a bitch, was all I got out. Bye bye max files and half my music. I was too crushed to really be pissed, I just sorf of got up(shutting down my other computer to protect it) and went to bed with none of the thoughts of exwhatevers, doubts and or worries I normally have to get past before sleep takes me. No, there was no doubt I wanted away from this constant race against ageing hardware and...

*"fixed" computer just restarted for no reason on me*

...this loosing battle against ageing hardware. I'm just tired. Maybe it's work as well but if I quit I can't fix these machines that I can barely use because I have to work. I begin to wonder when not if I'll snap.

Anyway I now have no 3D capable machines so here's some stuff from my sketch pad.

Mech.jpg

Alasirr.jpg

Moon_Dragon.jpg

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Thank you. Fixed my computer.

Napkin modeling

Wing_doodle.jpg

No real plans here, started the wings and drew up the shoulder on the back of something I probably shouldn't have while enjoying a diet soda break. I'm interested to see this spiral out of control. I can already see the bump maps in my head. Must sleep now.

Dreaming.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (